Bleach Inferno
Welcome to Bleach Inferno, Bleach RP forum!
You are viewing this forum as a Guest. Register now and start role-playing.
Stand on the side of powerful Gotei 13; become an Arrancar; join up with Vizards or just follow your own instincts and beliefs and fight for your own justice.
What's it gonna be?

Grocery Store

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Grocery Store

Post by Sunbriel on Sun 28 Mar 2010, 02:10

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to your local Karakura grocery store. Prescriptions can be filled at the Pharmacy during store hours or at the 24-hour drive through.
Sunbriel
Owner

Character Info
Name: Kuchiki Byakuya
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Re: Grocery Store

Post by Orochi on Thu 22 Apr 2010, 19:07

"Nothing" orochi answered Ichigo as he looked at the shinigami that had just appeared slowly in the store without his gigai. "I just said I found out what was wrong..." He answered while he wondered what could a shinigami without his gigai be doing in this specific place.

To orchi this shinigami looked rather familiar, even though he was looking at him from afar. orochi inspected cloely and assessed what he was staring at. He turned to Ichigo and realized that he was also somehow looking at him, briefly before turning back to look at Grimjow.

"Don't worry kurosaki-kun, that shinigami right there... he's the third seat of my division, Demetry." He started explaining. Orochi then glanced over at the man Ichigo had been looking at this whole time.

"If you're still wondering, i told the manager to not turn anything on..." He said at the annoyed Ichigo who had by now taken another snack and had started to eat it, probably without the intention of paying for it.

Of course he can't turn anything on... if he does whatever he turns on will explode... the energy output of the main generator is too huge, apparently the cable that broke had been sending energy to a storage, and that was what used up most of the energy sent out bu the generator... but without it taking the energy away, the amount of electricity surging through the store is over saturated. The energy output to the rest of the store is incremented, which in turn creates a power surge in the machines that are activated... causing everything to malfunction, and the reason why the registers have been exploding... I wonder if those electricians noticed this...

Orochi then stood there thinking if he should let the others know about this, give the tense atmosphere that he could feel coming out of those two.

Orochi

Character Info
Name: Kin Orochi
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitana_Matsuri on Thu 22 Apr 2010, 23:37

There was only so long he could keep up this patient act. Tapping his foot no longer compelled him to stay where he was, instead only making him shift onto the other leg in a dance of silent restraint. By now he was being avoided by the regular customers, some shooting him curious glances once in a while. Yet it was nothing compared to the burning he felt at his back. And Grimmjow knew, as in knew the very moment that gaze was turned onto him and the precise second in which it strayed from his figure. It was maddening. He could only muster up so much restraint and it was showing. One of the teeth in this gigai had already cracked under the pressure of his teeth clenching. The molar shot a dose of pain into the nerves of his jaw, but it was tolerable. Nothing compared to having a sword rammed through his torso or an arm cut off. Vaguely he wondered why Szayel would even put pain receptors into a gigai. That distraction only lasted half a second before he just couldn’t take it anymore.

Snapping his head back to look over his shoulder, cerulean optics narrowed menacingly as he glared at the vibrant haired teen. That’s it. He would no longer undergo this bullshit even if there were two Shinigami standing around. Setting his bags upon a shelf, long legs fluidly turned toward Kurosaki. Like most predators do, he stalked toward the hybrid brat. The look on his face was anything but pleased, the notion of him being pissed off was entirely clear. Marching right up to the shorter statured kid, he extended the index finger of his right hand and jabbed it into Kurosaki’s chest.

“Ya gonna stare at me all fucking day?” The question came out as more of a demand.

Seriously, who the hell just stares and stares and stares? He didn’t think it was his appealing looks either, unless of course Kurosaki did swing that way. That was another matter he wasn’t even going to take into consideration. Grimmjow knew they had their own issues and being around one another inspired the need to kill each other, but this was ridiculous.

Quickly he cut off whatever Ichigo was about to say, more inclined to ridicule the bastard and get some satisfaction by royally pissing the kid off. “Listen ya little fairy,” He snarled rudely as a threatening grin manifested. “I don’t give a shit if you can’t help lookin’ at my ass. It aint gonna happen.”

Just then he got right up in Kurosaki’s face, violating whatever personal space the kid set for himself. Harshly he spoke in a quieter tone, the words only meant to be heard by no one but the two of them. “Why don’t ya go write a nice little love poem to one of yer’ Shinigami friends. Maybe they’ll take pity on your virginal ass and give ya a nice romp.”

Grimmjow knew damn well that wasn’t the reason he was being stared at so intently. Even so, he couldn’t resist the urge to mock Kurosaki. Questioning the teen’s sexuality was the best form of non-violence he could use to blow off some steam.

He didn’t even wait to see what cock and bull response he’d get from the other male. Instead he strode over to his belongings and side stepped back in line. He’d just let the Vizard stew on his accusation. Served the little shit right to have some internal chaos, which in turn, brightened his mood considerably.

Character Info
Name: Grimmjow Jeagerjaques
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by xdark_ichigox on Tue 27 Apr 2010, 04:46

Ichigo just blankly stared at Orochi. "How the hell did you figure that out?" He was just a simple Shinigami and managed to figure out a real world problem. Well if this would make things go a lot quicker, he was fine with it. He kept an eye out for the Shinigami who just entered. Orochi explained to him who he was and that he was in his division. So what's he doing here then?

Then Orochi explained more about the situation and Ichigo looked at him again. "So it's an electrical problem, eh? Figured." Hopefully the electrician knew this too and hoped he could fix it in time. He checked his watched and saw that he's been here for an hour and a half. "I think Yuzu is worried about me. I should give her a call." He reached into his pocket and took out his cellphone he recently got. First he wanted to the call the house to see if anyone was home. His home was on speed dial as he waited for an answer. "C'mon pick up, pick up. Yuzu? Hey, Ichigo. I might be home a little late. There's a problem at the grocery store and they're trying to get it fix." Ichigo nodded his head. "Yep, that same problem again. When will they learn? Alright, just want to check you. Bye for now." He hung up the phone and put it back in his pocket.

"She's fine. Nothing to worry about." As he address to Orochi. Suddenly Grimmjow had started walking over to him and Ichigo knew this wasn't good. What the fuck does he want now? It seemed as if Grimmjow has something to say to him as he jabbed his index finger to his chest. Ichigo glared at him as Grimmjow started talking shit, in a whispered voice. As usual Grimmjow was being himself, acting tough and putting things into his head. Ichigo had enough of this. He waited for him to finished talking as Ichigo made his move.

When he was done speaking and went back to his spot in line, Ichigo gave his basket to Orochi. "Hold this for me." He walked over to Grimmjow and stopped a few inches away from him. He grabbed Grimmjow's right index finger and bend it back, as he heard a crack. He probably broke his finger, but he didn't give a fuck. He just needed to speak his mind out. He leaned forward and whispered something to him. "Listen, idiot. I don't know what the your problem is, I'm just not in mood right now. I know you want to beat the living hell out me, and so do I, but this is not the place to do it. I'm gonna let those comment slip by and pretend I didn't hear that. Oh boy, you have no idea how much I want to kick your ass. But I'm gonna be the better man here and just walk away. Too many witness, you see. Although, if we were in a secluded area, things would be much different, trust me. For now, be patient and don't do anything stupid ok?" After finishing his statement, he pushed Grimmjow back and walk back to his spot in line.

When he arrived at his spot, he looked back and gave smirk at Grimmjow. Then he looked back at Orochi, who was probably wondering what just happen. "Don't even ask. It's a long story." People were still staring as him as Ichigo crossed his arm. It felt good letting that out. He needed that to clear his mind out. Though knowing Grimmjow, he just pissed him off even more. Though they both know they really want to get out of here, badly.

Last edited by xdark_ichigox on Sun 02 May 2010, 06:12; edited 1 time in total

Character Info
Name: Kurosaki Ichigo
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochi on Tue 27 Apr 2010, 06:27

Orochi stared blankly at ichigo after his little scene with the blue haired man whose Identity he had already forgotten he planned to look up. His face had been that of surprise ever since Ichigo has spoken to him in regards of the electrical problem. In fact it was more than one thing at once.

"Kurosaki-kun... how did you know the problem was merely electrical form what I told you?" He asked almost blackly "Did you read my mind?" He said with an almost speechless face. He could have cared less about being rude to a person in the store, he had already eaten snacks without paying so anything went and anything was fine. He figured it was a small normal fit between people.

Then a second thought rushed through his mind. "Same problem again? So it DOES happen a lot?" Orochi said again blankly, since Ichigo had earlier made it look like this was far from a normal scene.

His head was almost exploding as the information clashed in his head, not knowing which was right or not. Until he realized he had at the beginning of the problem that he had mentioned this to be an electrical problem with the main power line. "Forget question one" orochi simply said, "But what bout question two?" He said with a confused look on his face.

If he was thinking on writing an article like this in the magazine he would have to know information like this one. It would after all be a rather interesting article about the human world.

Orochi glanced at Demetry again, wondering what he was doing inside the shop when there was actually no hollows around the store itself.
Orochi

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitana_Matsuri on Tue 27 Apr 2010, 07:23

| I'm holding off on a reply for the fact that there is no logical way I can respond to that post other than having Grimmjow leave the gigai and murder everything. It's really the only way I can cover up how OOC and blatantly contradicting that post was. |

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochi on Tue 27 Apr 2010, 15:32

((OOC You can leave the actiont half done and I can open the grocery store's doors by having orochi fix the problem))
Orochi

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitana_Matsuri on Tue 27 Apr 2010, 17:16

| I'm gonna be an asshole and just make Tom re-do that. He's got a lot he has to do in real life though, so I'm gonna give him some time on that. |

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by xdark_ichigox on Sun 02 May 2010, 06:35

Post modified. Again I apologized for that post. Everything right seemed to be resolved so I should be fine.

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitana_Matsuri on Thu 06 May 2010, 08:33

He couldn’t tell if Kurosaki was being the ever so wonderful Good Samaritan or just a flat out asshole. The combination of both seemed more liable and definitely rubbed him the wrong way regardless. He felt patronized and even more aggravated than before, especially having one of the fingers on his gigai broken. The pain was nothing much however, a mere broken bone of an expendable appendage if anything. Still… He was all the more tempted to rip the kids head off. A nasty taste resonated in his mouth, Grimmjow’s scowl all the more prominent as the teen practically sauntered away with a self satisfied grin.

There was no way in hell he was about to let that slide, especially with the fact he’d have to face a disgruntled Pink after this entire ordeal. No one in their right mind wanted to listen to all the ‘repercussions’ of damaged gigai and what it means to science. The mere recollection of similar lectures only pressured him to set the bulging bone back into place.

Crudely taking hold of the dislodged and misshaped index finger, Grimmjow grit his teeth against the pain as he properly set it straight with a few sickening cracks. Already swelling a puffy red, he kept the throbbing digit straight as he set aside his belongings in a safer place.

Paramount to his general anger, it seemed to escalate, knowing that this hollow shell of constriction was all he had to work with. It would be sluggish and infuriating yet he’d be damned if he didn’t do something.

Stalking forward, weight upon the balls of his feet, Grimmjow got right up next to Kurosaki and did the first thing that came to mind. He threw a punch aimed toward the back of the kid’s vibrant colored skull with his undamaged fist. The movement was faster than he anticipated it to be, his common sense already prepared to compensate for any speed lost in his movements due to the gigai. Szayel did a good job however, making it all the more possible to come out of a brawl with ease.

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by xdark_ichigox on Tue 25 May 2010, 06:29

Ichigo smiled at Orochi as he asked how he knew it was electrical problem. Even though Orochi said to forget about it, Ichigo answered anyway. "How did I know? Simple. You said not to turn anything on, right? Well there are two possible reasons for saying that. One, if someone were to turn it back on, it will either cause more electrical problem due to poor wiring and that will cause a blackout in here. The two reason is basically that the power is out. However, I'm leaning towards the first reason. This is what they teach you in school when you're in the real world, Orochi." A grinned appear on his face, when he finally the electrician appear. "Finally. Maybe this time, this will actually be back to normal again." He watched as the electrician went to work and looked backed at Orochi.

"Now for your second question. Yes, this has happen more than once unfortuantely. It seems that they can never get the electrical problem fixed. I rarely go to this store, but since I was in a rush, this was my only option. I hope Yuzu will forgive me for this long wait. But anyway, last time I was here, the lights went out. Everyone panicked, but it wasn't nothing to serious. 5 minutes later, everything went back to normal. This here, is taking longer than usual. I really want to get outta here." He gave a loud sigh as he finished speaking and looked around. The electrician has not come back and Ichigo crossed his arms. "So yeah that's basically it? Anymore question?" He had a feeling Orochi had other questions, and since he was stuck here, he might as well try to answer them.

From his peripheral vision, he saw that Grimmjow was marching towards him. A smirk appeared on his face, as Ichigo thought, Oh this is gonna be interesting. He watched Grimmjow's footstep from his peripheral vision and saw he was gonna try to knock him out. The moment Grimmjow threw his punch, Ichigo sidestep to the right and grabbed the punch headed towards him. Immediately, he pulled Grimmjow's arm towards him and dragged him to the ground like a takedown, back facing the ceciling, while the arm was twisted back. He held the arm for leverage, as he used his knee to pin down the arm to his back.

Ichigo shooked his head and gave a loud sigh. "When will you learn? I told you I wasn't in the mood, and yet you still want to a piece of me. This is not the right place to deal with our situation, so there is no need to get all violence. What I just did to you, was pure self-defense." It was a good thing, Ichigo took some martial arts class for these kinds of situation. "Now I'm going to tell you one more time? Just leave me alone, and forget this ever happen, alright?" He twisted Grimmjow's arm again to see if he was going to respond. "Alright?!" He looked at Grimmjow's shoulder and saw a bone sticking out. "Looks I dislocated your shoulder. My bad." He looked at Orochi and a grin appear on his face. "Don't worry, we've been through much worse. Right, Grimmjow?" Another twist in the arm to let him respond.

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitana_Matsuri on Tue 29 Jun 2010, 09:34

With great adrenaline, came ignorance toward pain. He could already feel a swelter of anger take hold of his adrenaline and clinch it painfully. It became engorged the very moment he felt Kurosaki take hold of his fist. Turned about and detained, the beast inside roared with the need. It clawed and festered, growling with immeasurable rage. Were it ethical or beneficial to escape the gigai, he’d of done so already. Having his arm wrenched back in an odd position, twisted and near dislocated at the shoulder… It was much too degrading for him to let the matter go. Yet what really and truly set him off… Oh he swore he’d not leave without some form of revenge. The sheer audacity lacing in Kurosaki’s voice demanded a beat down. To admonish and tell HIM, the Sexta Espada, how to behave, what to do and dare threaten him with repercussions…

Grimmjow was furious. Anyone watching wouldn’t have interpreted the words as he did. But frankly, right or wrong, he knew what lie behind such words. Aizen often implemented the same tactics and that was cause enough for his fury. A pop of the shoulder and he knew it became dislocated, a hot bulge of pain grinding against the rotator cuff and other ligaments that strained in displeasure. He’d been in much worse situations however. So long as the arm was attached or even if it did become dismembered, Grimmjow would not heel. He never yielded to anyone else unless his life became threatened and this would be no different. Grunting out, the Espada knew it was his cue to answer. Instead, he turned his neck at an impossible angle and spat a wad of saliva right into the Shinigami’s face.

“Fuck you.” It would take more than that for him to submit.

Uncaring of whether his arm became subjected to ultimate detachment, he arched his back and kicked his foot into Kurosaki’s back. Right now he was more inclined to kill the wretch than let him live at this point. If Kurosaki wanted to try out being the dominator, he’d have to thoroughly mangle the main aggressor.

Offering a menacing grin, he twisted his hips and his torso as much as possible. While he knew to keep pressure from his shoulder, he instead managed to turn his lower half well enough to grapple better placement. Violently he wriggled his legs, attempting to toss the other body off. Shamelessly he thrust his knee into any body part of Kurosaki’s he could ram into.

“Get the hell off me!” Were this to prove futile, he really would abandon the gigai. Heads would roll should he come to that conclusion.

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochi on Tue 29 Jun 2010, 18:27

Orochi looked at the funny scene of these two guys fighting. Actually the whole store was staring at the two and whispering to each other. They had been making a scene this whole time, and the people had slowly backed away form the two, almost as if they had some incurable contagious disease. Carefully yet quickly.

Orochi's mind started to really jolt this time, no longer wishing to show himself as some naive idiot who didn't know anything about the real world. True he didn't remember his past life, nor did he remember most of the things, but once he read something it was usually there for him to know. Novels, books, reactions to anything, even the dramas he watched on tv had all played a part on teaching him what the human world was about and how to act in certain occasions.

Grimjow, ichigo, the two had a rivalry that clearly showed off as childish inside this store. It was almost as if the two could not control their raging hormones, or at least instead of thinking with their brains they could not help but think with their.... brains...

Orochi simply slithered away from the two as he made his way toward the electric technicians, pushing the guys aside on the open panel that they had been so intenly been looking at for what had seemed like an eternity, as they apparently tried to figure out what to do with the cables.

Without saying a word orochi started to move his hand, ready to disconnect and connect the cables, a small rewiring plan that he had though up of when he had finished checking out the generators.

"Stop what are you doing?" The two technicians started to say as Orochi turned to them with a bored look now.

"You guys are technicians and you never though of redirecting the energy to maintain the excess energy in check?" Orochi said as he simply grabbed two cables and switched their positions. The main generator's output was rerouted toward the second generator's input, the second generator's output was rewired into the store.

The register machines started to flicker as the non-busted light started to turn on, and suddenly, the ac started running with no problems, quickly enough the automatic doors opened up, and Orochi simply walked next to Ichigo, his bored face turned into that of the innocent and blissful one that he had been showing the substitute shinigami.

"Ichigo! ICHIGO! I think I fixed it!!!!" He said as he waved his arms stupidly in the air.
Orochi

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top