Bleach Inferno
Welcome to Bleach Inferno, Bleach RP forum!
You are viewing this forum as a Guest. Register now and start role-playing.
Stand on the side of powerful Gotei 13; become an Arrancar; join up with Vizards or just follow your own instincts and beliefs and fight for your own justice.
What's it gonna be?

Kurosaki's house

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kurosaki's house

Post by Sunbriel on Sun 28 Mar 2010, 02:05

Welcome to Kurosaki's house!
Please, do not use it as a motel.
Thank you.
Sunbriel
Owner

Character Info
Name: Kuchiki Byakuya
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurosaki's house

Post by xdark_ichigox on Sat 03 Apr 2010, 21:04

Ichigo was sitting in his room doing homework at 1:00 in the morning. "Man, I need to stop procrastinating. This paper is due in 8 hours and I only got 3 paragraph. Sometimes I wish I wasn't a Shinigami." Everything was quiet. Too quiet. There were no hollows in the area. He heard no screams of terror. It was strange, but he liked it. Nothing to worry about. Just concentrating on this paper.
xdark_ichigox

Character Info
Name: Kurosaki Ichigo
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochi on Sun 04 Apr 2010, 08:10

Orochi came into the real world in the middle of the night to investigate the peacefulness of the town. It was after all, almost an anomaly for something like this to happen. So just to stop by he went into what he knew was the substitute shinigamy's house, or as soul soscitey called it jokingly "shinigami motel"

"Hello"
Orochi

Character Info
Name: Kin Orochi
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by xdark_ichigox on Sun 04 Apr 2010, 19:55

Ichigo was still writing his paper, when he heard someone entering his room. "Hello, whoever you are." He did not bother looking up as he was focused on the paper. "Look, whoever I don't have time to chat. I need to finish this paper in like 4 hours and I'm not even close to being done. So you're welcome to stay, but I'm not gonna talk much." With that he finished one page and moved on to the second. "One down, 7 ago."
xdark_ichigox

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochi on Mon 05 Apr 2010, 08:13

Orochi simply stood on the window as the substitute replied to him. As soon as he laid the invitation down Orochi closed the window behind him, and got inside of the closet without even opening the doors to it.

Suddendly Orochi opened the closet door; he was already sitting on the futon inside of it, as he had "borrowed" ichogo's clothes to wear on his gigai. Just as you could expect of other shinigamies when you ask them for a small favor, they always got the job done quick, even if this one was a small request such as having his gigai prepared inside of the subtitute's closet.

"Right..." he then answered as he looked at the guy doing his homework.

Orochi did all this as a perfectly natural act, as if going into Ichigo's house was just a normal everyday thing to do.
Orochi

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by xdark_ichigox on Tue 06 Apr 2010, 05:22

As Ichigo was writing his paper, he gave a quick glance at the person who just came in and went back to his paper. "Oh Kin. It's you. What is you want? This better be serious?" This paper was really frustrating. Every now and then he would have to stop and rest his hand from all this writing. "Sigh why couldn't my teacher allow me to type this on the computer?" With that, he went back to work writing away. "I better get a good grade" he said under his breath. "I don't have time for this crap." He looked at Kin again and noticed he was wearing his clothes. "Kin...why are you wearing my clothes. Don't gigai have clothing on them?" After saying that, he moved on to the next page. "Sigh...when will this end?"
xdark_ichigox

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochi on Tue 06 Apr 2010, 05:44

"Only one set... And the one i have is not for sleeping" Orochi said as he looked at ichigo and got closer to the desk to see the assignment.

As he glanced upon the paper he noticed that ichigo hadn't written much form the time he actually had come in. Well not as much as he himself would have, but then he remembered how working for the 9th division just somehow had that effect on one.

"Nothing serious, just need a place to rest while I'm investigating..." he said nonchalantly as he turned around uninterested at the homework and plopped on Ichigo's bed and got up to sit down.

"You write slow" Orochi then said with a mocking smile on his face.
Orochi

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by xdark_ichigox on Thu 08 Apr 2010, 03:29

"Fine. Just washing after you're done." As he said while writing his paper. He finished yet another paper and was his way to being done. He definitely needed break, but he looked at the time and saw a break was not possible.

While writing his paper, he felt that Orochi was watching him write his paper. He said that he wrote slow and Ichigo stopped at him. He saw that smile on his face as Ichigo's face was serious. "Well I can faster, if you don't shut the hell up." he said in an annoyed voice. "Not a word from you again, or I'll won't let you come into my house." With that he went back to his paper and shook his head. "Sigh....clueless Shinigami." He hoped there were no distraction as he continued to finish this paper.
xdark_ichigox

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochi on Thu 08 Apr 2010, 04:22

"could've asked me to write as you dictated but.. if you want peace and quiet." Orochi hoppen on Ichigo's bed and laid on his side as he watched kurosaki finish his work. Orochi then yawned and fell asleep in that position.
Orochi

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by xdark_ichigox on Sat 10 Apr 2010, 06:13

Ichigo continued to write his paper trying to ignore Orochi, but it seemed impossible since he kept talking. "Well it's better for me to write this, if I want to learn anything." From his peripheral vision he saw Orochi had fallen asleep on his bed. "Hey. If you wanna sleep, go sleep in the closet like Rukia did. That is my bed, no one is allow to sleep on it unless they have permission." Ichigo was finally on his last page as he checked the time. "3 am in the morning. I need to finish this, so I can get some kind of sleep."
xdark_ichigox

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochi on Sat 10 Apr 2010, 08:13

"It's ok just tell me to move when you actually come to sleep, though that seems doubtful for me." Orochi said in his sleep, letting ichi go kow that he would actually answer questions even when he was sleeping.
it was a funny quirk that e had developped over the years, and it was not always too great since he never really nded up remembering what he did during the time he slept, only that his body would move on its own.

Orochi was still sleeping in the same position as he was while Kurosaki finished his hw.

"By the way, I think i did that homework already, Summer homework in the human world.. seems interesting" orochi said still sleeping.
Orochi

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by xdark_ichigox on Wed 21 Apr 2010, 04:52

"Well you better get off soon, because I'm almost done." Ichigo said while finishing the last paragraph. After hours of writing this paper, Ichigo was almost done. Maybe finally he can get some peace and relax. That might not actually happen since Orochi was here too. He gave a loud sigh when Orochi said something else. "I don't care if did this already. Just shut up." He paused for a moment to figure out how to end this paper on a good note. Then Ichigo had the perfect ending, and wrote it down right away. "Done!" Ichigo cracked his knuckles and stretched his arms. Finally I get some sleep. Then he looked at the sleeping Orochi and shook his head. Then I got him to deal with. "Alright, Orochi get the hell outta here. I need my sleep and some quiet, so get in the closet." He dragged Orochi into the closet and slammed the door shut. He sighed in relief as he turned off the lights and went to bed. As soon as his head hit the pillow, he was knocked out.

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochi on Wed 21 Apr 2010, 06:38

Orochi had been dragged off of Ichigos' bed while he was still sleeping, though he did make it easier on Ichigo as he actually climbed up in the closet before Ichigo closed the door on him.

Not a word was said through the night, but regardless of such he was knocked out cold. Tho apparently working while sleeping did come with some side effects, Somniloquism was one of those weird things Orochi was able to do.

Yes it meant that orochi could answer back and talk in his sleep, and retaining some information that he attained during this time.

From the window of Ichigo's house the first lights of the sun peeked through and iluminated Ichigo's room partially.

About 4 hours had passed since ichigo finished his homework, and the time when the sun had risen.

The sunlight illuminated the inside of the closet slightly, as the doors of it glowed orange while orochi slowly opened his eyes and found himself in the closet instead of the bed.

orochi simply shrugged off the chance of scenery, and moved the random magazine that laid on his chest, and moved out of the closet, used the bathroom extra early and started making breakfast, something he never really though of himself doing, yet somehow it was being pulled off.

By the time he was done there was a three course breakfast containing pancakes sausages, and freshly squeezed orange juice. Orochi had o idea how he did it, but apparently he had picked up the recipe soemwhere. Orochi then made a small frown and moved back up to Ichigo's room with a place of pancakes and sausages, while he left about 4 dishes downstairs.

Orochi placed the breakfast on ichigo's desk making sure he didn't run any of th papers and proceeded to open the door of the closet. the first thing he looked at was the magazine that was on him when he woke up.

Surely enough, as he picked the magazine up he saw it, the recipe for pancakes and sausages the "Breakfast deluxe recipe" with detailed steps on how to make everything form scratch.

Orochi then shrugged and ate the breakfast, tho he didn't know if it was good or not, since he had never eaten anything like it and could not compare it to anything, but nonetheless he liked it. after he was done eating he brought the plates down and washed the dishes that he used, still leaving the 4 plates out on the dining table. Orochi went back upstairs, somehow making no noise throughout the whole time, and slid back into the closet, and closed the door.
Orochi

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by xdark_ichigox on Sun 02 May 2010, 06:32

The alarm went off, and Ichigo tried to hit the snooze button on several tries. Eventually he got the little thing to shut off as he looked at the time. " 7:00am. Great..." Ichigo wanted to go back to sleep, but he knew that he had school in hour and half. Ichigo slowly got up and stretched his arms. He gave loud yawn as he rubbed his eyes. It was quiet in his room. Too quiet. He wonder were Orochi was, but he didn't care. He walked to the bathroom like a zombie, as he was still half asleep. He splashed water onto his face. That woke him up as he looked at himself in the mirror. "Good morning, Ichigo." He said to himself. Again he yawned as he went back to his room.

When he returned to his room, he saw a plate of pancakes and sausages and a glass of orange juice. "Hmm did Orochi do this?" At first glance, he saw nothing wrong with them, but there was one way to test them out. He reached his fork and knife and cut a piece of pancake. He examined at first and then quickly ate it. To his surprise, it was actually not that bad. "Pretty good, for a Shinigami." He continued to eat his pancakes and sausage until there was nothing there on the plate. Even the glass was empty as he finished the last drop of OJ. After finishing his breakfast, he changed into his causal clothes and opened the closet. "Rise and shine, sleepyhead. Get dress we're going to school."

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochi on Sun 02 May 2010, 07:52

As Ichigo Opened up the door of orochi's closet and spoke, he found himself talking to his folded Pajamas. Orochi was no longer inside of the closet. Somehow he had earlier on hear ichigo's alarm and started to change as ichigo walked out of the room like a zombie.

While ichigo was in teh bathroom orochi simply walked out and decided to take a stroll down the town, in order to check that the map of karakura that he had seen earlier before he had left Soul Society was accurate and up to date.

Indeed it had been accurate for the two streets that he decided to walk around. orochi had then gone back to kurosaki's house as he walked upstairs again while he heard Ichigo talk to the folded clothes.

"School?" orochi started saying. "Cool! I can't wait to see how that is like!"
Orochi

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top