Bleach Inferno
Welcome to Bleach Inferno, Bleach RP forum!
You are viewing this forum as a Guest. Register now and start role-playing.
Stand on the side of powerful Gotei 13; become an Arrancar; join up with Vizards or just follow your own instincts and beliefs and fight for your own justice.
What's it gonna be?

Headquarters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Headquarters

Post by Sunbriel on Sun 28 Mar 2010, 00:50

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to 9th Division Headquarters.
Sunbriel
Owner

Character Info
Name: Kuchiki Byakuya
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Re: Headquarters

Post by Orochi on Thu 15 Apr 2010, 18:32

Orochi gave a loud sigh "I don't want to do another report and give it to him... apparently Everybody in the division just expects me to do them. I'll leave it to you" Orochi said as he drank the sake in his cup, and poured more four times.

"I'll be looking around the rrukongai." Orochi said as he drank the last cup and got up, moving toward the door. His face had gained a pink undertone, but right now work over sleep. He would somehow manage to do what he had to do.

Just as if Orochi could teleport, his body became a blur of lines and he disappeared.

[Orochi Exits]

Orochi

Character Info
Name: Kin Orochi
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi on Sat 17 Apr 2010, 12:04

Shunsui was glad that he didn't have to go out in the action, well at least he had bigger chances now. "Toshiro-kun, which one will you take?" He dropped on his back and started staring at the ceiling.
Satoshi

Character Info
Name: Kyōraku Shunsui
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zafrina on Sat 17 Apr 2010, 13:09

Hitsugaya frowned at the sound of the 12th Division´s Captain´s name.
He really didn´t like that man. And going into his laboratory was something he didn´t want to do unless it was completely necessary. He was there,a couple of times,and he felt,well, uncomfortable. His laboratory was huge,if that was the best word to describe it. Nevertheless to say there were all sorts of different devices,monitors and computers.But thing thing that disgusted him the most was the room with the dissection tables, surgical instruments,specimen jars, neatly labeled and filled with different Hollow limbs floating in some kind of liquid. Hitsugaya found it very creepy.
He blinked once just to realize that Kyoraku had asked him something. "Hollows." He replied shortly. Hitsugaya hoped that he´d be done with Hollows in a short time.
Zafrina

Character Info
Name: Hitsugaya Tōshirō
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi on Sun 18 Apr 2010, 21:00

Shunsui was hoping that he'll end up with the duty of reporting the news so that he could avoid working that day, and since he got what he wanted he smirked a bit. "You should get going. I'll wait for you here so you can tell me what I'll have to report." And then I'll just get someone from my squad to send hell butterflies to them.

"Uhm, are you sure you're not going to drink that? Shunsui pointed at the sake that was in front of Hitsugaya for quite some time already and smiled. "Take at least one shot for good luck."
Satoshi

Character Info
Name: Kyōraku Shunsui
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top