Bleach Inferno
Welcome to Bleach Inferno, Bleach RP forum!
You are viewing this forum as a Guest. Register now and start role-playing.
Stand on the side of powerful Gotei 13; become an Arrancar; join up with Vizards or just follow your own instincts and beliefs and fight for your own justice.
What's it gonna be?

Headquarters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Headquarters

Post by Sunbriel on Sun 28 Mar 2010, 00:50

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to 9th Division Headquarters.
Sunbriel
Owner

Character Info
Name: Kuchiki Byakuya
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Re: Headquarters

Post by Orochi on Tue 06 Apr 2010, 23:53

Orochi not sure of what he said suddenly realized. "I'm sorry I must be loosing my mind.. I meant the seretei... but from your reports and the location of hollow appearance..." Orochi walked toward a cabinet and pulled out a map which he hung on the wall and pointed 3 meters away from the seretei's walls.

he took a stick out and looked and recided the coordinates of the past hollow sightings inside of the repoerts, as he pointed at them and used an eraseable marker to put a dot on the map. after he was done, a perfect circle of dots appeared in the map.

"I don't know if it means anything though..." he said matter of factly "i mean.. seretei is circular anyway.. except every sighting was specifically 3 meters away from the wall..."

Orochi took the map away and then sat back down. "Back to the important business... you never really answered the question about drinking" He said as he winked, noticing that Hitsugaya's face had gotten slightly pink.

Orochi

Character Info
Name: Kin Orochi
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi on Wed 07 Apr 2010, 02:52

Shunsui was observing Orochi with an uninterested look as he was showing his 'discovery' even though he carefully thought about everything Orochi said. "Mere hollows shouldn't worry us, it was probably all set up for scouting purposes." Surprisingly Shunsui actually shared his thoughts with the others though the reason was probably just the alcohol. "Anyways, we have enough troops patrolling as it is, if something happens we will be prepared."

Hitsugaya's rather obvious and childish reaction surprised him but Shunsui couldn't let the opportunity pass. "Oh come on, you might have a lot of time on your hands but you never know when the next chance to drink will come. I'm not asking you to get drunk but to just try one cup." Shunsui actually assumed that one cup should be plenty to get him drunk considering the strength of the sake they were drinking and Hitsugaya's body mass and inexperience with alcohol, it was just a more acceptable way of saying it, or so he thought.
Satoshi

Character Info
Name: Kyōraku Shunsui
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zafrina on Wed 07 Apr 2010, 16:31

"Yes. I agree with Kyoraku."
Hitsugaya shortly replied when Orochi had finished his report. "It doesn´t have to mean anything. Like you said,Seretei is circular. Beside,the walls are built of Sekkiseki stone. That´s why they probably can´t come any closer than 3 meters..."
He suddenly stopped talking. He´d realized that the two men were staring at him,like he was some sort of a freak,waiting for his reply. His cheeks got warmer,if that was even possible.
"Oh come on! Why are you so eager for me to drink the alcohol?! It´s annoying." His eyes shifted on the cup again and he frowned. Hitsugaya was staring at it like he could destroy it with his gaze. It didn´t really work out. Now,he was really in temptation to try the drink.
I mean,what could happen. It can´t be that bad. he thought,but still didn´t do anything.
Zafrina

Character Info
Name: Hitsugaya Tōshirō
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochi on Thu 08 Apr 2010, 04:17

it's geeting through?

"You look like you need one" Orochi said plainly, with a serious face as he eyed the cup and then the captain. "Doesn't he? Kyouraku taichou" he said as he shifted his vision momentarily on Kyouraku before he stared back at the young captain in front of him.
Orochi

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi on Thu 08 Apr 2010, 20:05

Shunsui's face became more serious and he moved away from Hitsugaya. He didn't plan on forcing him to do anything anymore. "He doesn't need the drink, he could just use some relaxation and some alcohol would help him in it." Shunsui walked up to a window and opened it, then he lied down on the floor directly in the beam of light.
Satoshi

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by xdark_ichigox on Sat 10 Apr 2010, 06:22

Where is everyone?

Ichigo ran all over Serietei to find a captain maybe even a vice-captain to explain to him what was going on. Apparently he got a message from Captain-Commander Yammamoto saying it was urgent and to come to Soul Society. Well he's in Soul Society and no sign of the Captain-Commander.

He heard conversation going on next door and hoped that it was someone important. With that, he ran in the room and saw the 10th and 8th captain in the room as well as Orochi. Ichigo was out of breath as he was breathing heavily. "Sorry to interrupt. But I just got a message from Captain-Commander to come to Soul Society. He said it was urgent and it has to do with hollows. Do any of you two know anything about this?" He placed his hands on his knees trying to catch his breath as he waited for a reply.
xdark_ichigox

Character Info
Name: Kurosaki Ichigo
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochi on Sat 10 Apr 2010, 07:54

A swarms of buttlerflier flea toward Orochi and started diumping new informationon him. Apparently a bunch of hollows had made their way into seretei

"Guys, the divisions have weakened and the small separations bewtween the human world, sould scsciety, and hueco mundo have weakened." orrochi said whole quyickly writing out the rreport that teh swarm of hell butterfiels that had come right after Ichigo.

"This looks seroious, we're on high alert now. Hitsugaya Taichou, kyouraku taichou..." He then turned to the substitute shinigami "Kurosaki ichigo, I thank you for coming in here, it was a good woarning, it shoudl now explain why the numbers of Hollow sighting have been so close within the past few... Hitsugaya taichou gave me some documents but due to some circumstances i failed to look at the dates..."
Orochi

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi on Sat 10 Apr 2010, 15:11

Shunsui was peeking from underneath his straw hat when the substitute shinigami suddenly appeared. He continued observing the situation without any sign of emotions on his face. "Hollows actually managed to sneak through the barrier? This might be more serious than we thought, we should definitely see what's going on." He pushed himself up with his left hand as if he was getting up but actually Shunsui just turned his back to everyone in the room and continued to rest on the floor as if nothing had just happened.
Satoshi

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zafrina on Sat 10 Apr 2010, 15:43

Hitsugaya suddenly blinked,as if he had just realized what was going on. He carefully listened to the substitute shinigami,with no particular face expression. Then he turned his head to Orochi and slowly spoke up. "Yes. As Orochi had just said,I found some documents in my office so I gave them to him. I guess he accidentally skipped some facts." He said,as he arched his brow.
Hitsugaya sighed and began to slowly stand up. "I agree with Kyoraku." He replied to Ichigo.
"Umm,what are you doing? Didn´t you just said we should go and see what´s going on?" Hitsugaya asked Kyoraku,a bit confused.
Zafrina

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi on Sat 10 Apr 2010, 16:54

Shunsui looked at Hitsugaya over his left shoulder and turned around slowly. "I thought about letting you handle it by yourself, everything should be fine even with just one captain rank on the spot." He tried to avoid the trouble of actually doing something again. "It's just hollows anyways, you don't need my help."
Satoshi

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochi on Sat 10 Apr 2010, 18:32

"Accidentally skipping facts was only because the documents were not even in order by the time I received them... Naturally something would be missed, in this case I'll take responsibility for missing out the dates and time... " Orochi said while he winked at Hitsugaya with a smile on his face, still writing whatever the hell butterflies were reporting.

in five minutes time he had already written out several pages and was already listening to the last hell butterfly report. "My work here.. is pretty much done... are you guys going to check things out now?"

Orochi said without much of a worry. "I could always accompany you, I just pretty much finished the work of the whole squad by myself... I'll just let them take care of whatever happens here when they come back..." He said with a smile, and somewhat of an evil grin. "I think i just got myself a well deserved rest for at least a week"
Orochi

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by xdark_ichigox on Mon 12 Apr 2010, 04:55

Ichigo stood there listening to what they were planning to do, and how Orochi skipped that part in the paperwork. How on earth did he skipped that? If you see the word hollow, usually that important. Well maybe. He nodded in agreement with Hitsugaya, to see what was going on. "Ok then. I'll go ahead and get a head start. I'll search the north side of Sereitei. You three check the other three side for any hollows." He wasn't in a position to give orders out, but he didn't care. "Ok, call me if there's a problem." With that he left the headquarter and headed to the north side.

Character Info
Name: Kurosaki Ichigo
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochi on Mon 12 Apr 2010, 05:20

Orochi stayed in spot, frozen for a sew seconds, the substitute shinigami had already left the headquarters and had head out toward one side of the seretei to check on soul society.

"Did... he... just order us around?" Orochi said i an almost shocked voice. The substitute's boldness was beyond normal. To have the guts to order two captains on what to do was not something even he though would see... ever.

He liked that about the substitute, but he tried not to let the smile cross his face this time, instead he controlled his face muscles so it kept the surprised expression that he had when the substitute pulled off what he had just pulled off.

In his mind however, Orochi wondered at how hitsugaya would react, given how Kyouraku would probably just not mind.
Orochi

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi on Mon 12 Apr 2010, 09:36

"Well, you heard what the substitute shinigami said. Let's get going." Even though Shunsui's words implied that he was going to do a part of the job his actions showed no intention of doing any work. He started moving his hand towards the two shinigami like he was trying to scare a cat away. "Come on, no time to waste."
Satoshi

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochi on Mon 12 Apr 2010, 16:59

A new hell butterfly came toward orochi, and orochi wrote one more thing down. "Ryouraku taichou... Apparently... a few of the hollows are dropping sake after you kill them..." Orochi said as he saw how the captain seemed to just not move from his position, even though he was asking the other two to go.

He wondered if a blatant lie like this would actually go through him, but regardless, wouldn't it still be more worth it to try when there was nothing to loose?

Orochi then approached the door of the head quarters and opened it, there a pink petal made its way toward the quarters, as the sakura tree blossoms slowly fell and floated down the wind blew them into the office.

"Coming?" he asked the other two.
Orochi

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi on Mon 12 Apr 2010, 18:36

After hearing the word sake Shunsui stood up swiftly and the look in his eyes seemed as he was staring somewhere far away. He gently pushed away the young shinigami and walked out the doors.

Everything outside seemed so bright and calm because the Sun was still shining brightly and the cherry blossom painted the environment. He walked up to a rock and picked up his haori and yukata, put them over his shoulder and walked back inside the HQ. "You should be on your way now, and don't forget to bring me some of that sake." Kyōraku smirked at the others and tilted his straw hat forward. Shunsui worked only when it was necessary or when a captain class insisted on something so he deeply hoped that Hitsugaya won't try making him do something.
Satoshi

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zafrina on Mon 12 Apr 2010, 21:42

Hitsugaya just shook his head after the substitute shinigami left the headquarters. He had already gotten used to his boldness and the lack of respect for Captains here in Soul Society,so he wasn´t so surprised with Ichigo´s actions. With a light sigh,Hitsugaya stood up and straightened his haori.

"Sake!? Really?" He turned to Orochi giving him a couldn´t-you-think-of-something-better look. But,at least Orochi had some idea to get Kyoraku moving. Hitsugaya was actually hoping that would work out,but apparently it didn´t.
"Oh,no. You want sake? Go get it yourself,we are not delivery boys." He said with a determined voice. "Beside,it won´t do any harm if there are two Captains there. "

He leaned his head to the right a bit,waiting for Kyoraku´s reaction. Hitsugaya was actually very irritated with his behavior and he really didn´t stand how Kyoraku was always so relaxed and easy going,or maybe,Hitsugaya just wasn´t used to it.
Zafrina

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi on Mon 12 Apr 2010, 22:40

Shunsui moved his hat back slowly and moved his eyes towards Hitsugaya. "You...Want me to get my own sake?" He relaxed his shoulders and sighed. "I guess there's no helping it." Shunsui looked determined as he was walking forward, though he wasn't exactly moving towards the exit. He walked up to the cabinet and took an unopened bottle of sake. "Toshiro-san you didn't really have to make me take it myself, you were much closer you know..."
Satoshi

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochi on Tue 13 Apr 2010, 03:59

Orochi turned back and looked at the two captaiins. For a seocnd it looked like two children were poking fun at each other. Orochi turned around and walked back toward the office.

"There, now we can enjoy the scenery and the blossoms while we drink." Orochi said with a kind smile on his face. "Thanks for getting the sake out Kyouraku taichou" Orochi sat down with his legs folded, as one of the petals floated down to the still filled cup that belonged to hitsugaya taichou. There it remained, buoyant over the sake, stagnant and ever so delicate above the clear alcoholic liquid.
Orochi

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi on Tue 13 Apr 2010, 22:57

Shunsui was blinking in disbelief while observing Orochi. "Oi, don't you think you should be on your way to explore the hollow appearance case?" Shunsui sounded strict, and his face looked more serious all of a sudden but right after taking a sip from the bottle of sake he seemed more relax. He faced Hitsugaya and stared for a while, thinking. "You two should get going already."
Satoshi

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochi on Wed 14 Apr 2010, 01:33

Orochi looked at the stern captain sitting without a worry in front of him, sending him out to do the job they all should have been doing. To even wonder that he asked them to come to him in regards of anything. It was suicide, to allow somebody who did not want to even get out to check something to be the base they would recline in times of trouble? Then again Orochi could not say anything about this, especially when he was being lazy too.

"Yes you're right we should be going..." Orochi said as he poured some sake on his cup and started to drink, looking like he had no intention to investigate anymore.
Orochi

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi on Wed 14 Apr 2010, 10:36

Shunsui approached Orochi and whispered in a serious voice. "Make sure to stay on your guard or you just might get killed." He backed away and smiled. "Well, bye." It seemed as he waved with his right hand slightly but actually he was just grabbing more sake. He sat down and continued to drink thinking that he already managed to avoid work for today.
Satoshi

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zafrina on Wed 14 Apr 2010, 23:10

Hitsugaya blinked a couple of times,standing in disbelief. Both of the men sitting in front of him looked like they had no intention to stand up,let alone to go and fight some hollows. He took a deep breath and walked towards them.
"And why won´t you go with Orochi,instead of me?" He asked Kyoraku as he sat down at the table. "I mean,you are a Captain too. Nobody asked specifically for me. There is no reason for you to not be out there,right?"
Hitsugaya didn´t actually think he´ll get any kind of an answer,since both of them were so stubborn and Kyoraku just seemed like he is having a great time,sitting and enjoying his drink.
He noticed a small petal,floating on the surface of his drink. For some reason it really annoyed him so he blew it off .Hitsugaya´s green eyes followed the little petal as it fell on the floor.
Zafrina

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochi on Thu 15 Apr 2010, 03:16

orochi sat there quietly without saying much. He was about to, but he knew it might come off as offensive.

maybe because we know you love to work so much

Orochi looked at the petal on the floor, which the captain had blown away form the cup of sake that was his. He didn't know if that mans he'd go ahead and drink it, but he didn't really see the logic behind blowing the petal out of he was not going to even take one sip.

Another hell butterfly few into the quarters and chimed to Orochi, who in turn wrote down whatever it reported. "Apparently I can't leave this place empty without then having swarms of hell butterflies staying here till they all relay their message."
Orochi

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi on Thu 15 Apr 2010, 18:07

Shunsui remained calm and continued slowly sipping the sake from his cup. "The last time hollows invaded seireitei was before the barrier was set up, so we can't just ignore this like it isn't anything special. And if I'm the one that has to go that would mean you would have to deal with the report for Yama-jii and Mayuri." He was still observing the way Hitsugaya kept staring at the liquor. "Well take a pick, Mayuri or hollows."
Satoshi

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochi on Thu 15 Apr 2010, 18:32

Orochi gave a loud sigh "I don't want to do another report and give it to him... apparently Everybody in the division just expects me to do them. I'll leave it to you" Orochi said as he drank the sake in his cup, and poured more four times.

"I'll be looking around the rrukongai." Orochi said as he drank the last cup and got up, moving toward the door. His face had gained a pink undertone, but right now work over sleep. He would somehow manage to do what he had to do.

Just as if Orochi could teleport, his body became a blur of lines and he disappeared.

[Orochi Exits]
Orochi

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top