Bleach Inferno
Welcome to Bleach Inferno, Bleach RP forum!
You are viewing this forum as a Guest. Register now and start role-playing.
Stand on the side of powerful Gotei 13; become an Arrancar; join up with Vizards or just follow your own instincts and beliefs and fight for your own justice.
What's it gonna be?

Headquarters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Headquarters

Post by Sunbriel on Sun 28 Mar 2010, 00:50

Welcome to 9th Division Headquarters.
Sunbriel
Owner

Character Info
Name: Kuchiki Byakuya
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Re: Headquarters

Post by Orochi on Sun 04 Apr 2010, 07:46

Kin Orochi was sitting inside the ofice as he gathered information about Hueco mundo. The silents floating around him as he wrote whatever he had to write about anything.

Orochi was then half hoping that anybody would show up to keep him company, even if for a little while.
Orochi

Character Info
Name: Kin Orochi
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi on Sun 04 Apr 2010, 18:29

Shunsui was roaming through seiretei carelessly. At this time he would always pass near the 9th division's HQ after he had his drinks, though today things are a little bit different. As soon as he noticed that he was by the 9th division, his face became serious and his red nose and cheeks suddenly turned normal. Slowly, Shunsui walked inside to find just one person sitting behind a desk writing. He carefully closed the door behind himself, looked around and blinked a few times in disbelief. He turned towards the stranger and approached him. "Hi there, could you tell me where is everyone else?"
Satoshi

Character Info
Name: Kyōraku Shunsui
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochi on Mon 05 Apr 2010, 08:20

Orochi stopped writing on spot to look at the captain of the 8th squad looking at him.

"beats me..." he said as he looked around "maybe there was a last minute field trip led by the 11th division's fukutaishou..." Orochi said Jokingly as he looked at the captain with a smile on his face, almost chuckling as he kept on somehow moving his hands and writing straight while not really looking at the paper anymore. His hands were already writing what the hell butterflies dictated without him really thinking much about it.

Orochi then instinctively took out a bottle o sake with his left hand from a small cabinet near him; where there were already two cups. "I don't believe it's still too early for a bottle now is it?" asked orochi unaware of what time it was anymore.
Orochi

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi on Mon 05 Apr 2010, 14:07

After hearing what Orochi said Shunsui approached him with a strict look in his eyes. "It would be irresponsible if we drank at this time." Even though Shunsui was already giving out a scent of sake he managed to say that convincingly. He took the bottle from Orochi and tried to walk out with it. "I came here today to look for Hisagi since he's the top ranked member of this squad. Actually the only thing I wanted to tell him is that since your captain is gone if anyone from your squad needs to discuss something important they can come to me.", while saying that Shunsui kept approaching the doors with the bottle of sake.
Satoshi

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zafrina on Mon 05 Apr 2010, 15:24

Hitsugaya was quickly walking towards the 8th Division Headquarters,holding a bunch of papers in his hand,reading them at the same time. He knew someone in the 9th division was working on gathering the information about Hueco Mundo,so he wanted to give those papers he found in his office.
"Why do I always have to do everything by myself? This isn´t my job. And where the hell is the rest of my squad,at least Matsumoto should be somewhere around?! "
Hitsugaya said it aloud, still reading the papers and frowning. He raised his head ,but it was already to late.
"Wha...!"
Hitsugaya bumped into Kyōraku Shunsui,the Captain of 8th Division. He barely managed to stay on his feet ,since Kyōraku was two times his size. Papers fell on the ground ,as well as the bottle Kyoraku was holding just a minute ago. Transparent liquid started soaking the papers almost immediately. Hitsugaya picked up the bottle with two fingers.
"Sake?!" He asked in a slightly irritated voice,as he arched his snow white eyebrow.

Last edited by Zafrina on Mon 05 Apr 2010, 18:27; edited 1 time in total
Zafrina

Character Info
Name: Hitsugaya Tōshirō
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochi on Mon 05 Apr 2010, 18:14

"Hmm..." Orochi started voicing when suddenly Captain Hitsugaya made an appearance and bumped into Captain Kyouraku "I thought so..." Orochi got up from his seat and made his way towards the captains "Your reputation has made leaps and bounds hasn't it?" orochi told the captain of the 8th divission as he started to gather the papers as quickly as possible as to minimize the damag to the documents. "I'll let our vice-captain know about your kind offer" He then said with a smile on his face.

Actually the only reason Orochi even offered the sake was because of the alcohol smell that the captain had impregnated on him.

As Orochi salvaged whatever he could salvage form the documents he looked at Captain Hitsugaya, leader of the 10th division, considered a genius among all the ranks. "I shall salvage... whatever I can make out of the documents ruined or not" he said quickly as he put a stack of the dry papers on one side and a stack of the wet ones on the other. "Is there any special request you wish for me to do with these documents?" He asked knowing that Hitsugaya was not a captain to joke around with, since he always had this aura of seriousness about him.
Orochi

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zafrina on Mon 05 Apr 2010, 19:29

Still irritated,Hitsugaya sighed and shook his head. Not waiting for Kyoraku to answer,he threw the bottle in the small trash can near the door. He walked over to the desk where Orochi had put the papers.
"Very well. Thank you. "
Hitsugaya gave him a slight nod. He took the wet pile in his hands. The letters already started to get blurry.
"Although I don´t think you´ll be able to do much with this." He put the pile back on the desk. "Just read this through,see if there is anything worth about Hueco Mundo. If you find anything ,report back to me. I´d do it myself,but I have to much business already. And apparently, my entire squad is missing." Hitsugaya frowned and then gave another nod to Orochi.
Zafrina

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi on Mon 05 Apr 2010, 21:17

Shunsui approached Hitsugaya and put his hand on Hitsugaya's head. "Toshiro-kun, you should be more careful when you walk around with research files." He then directed his eyes towards the cabinet with sake. "But why don't we just forget about all of that and open another bottle?!" Before even finishing the sentence Shunsui was already pouring sake in cups while drooling over it.
Satoshi

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zafrina on Mon 05 Apr 2010, 22:30

"It´s Hitsugaya taicho to you. "
He replied through gritted teeth,moving Kyoraku´s hand from his head. Hitsugaya didn´t even get enough time to give him a lesson about proper addressing,when Kyoraku started pouring sake. "I don´t think so. I don´t drink." He said coldly ,pushing the cup ,Kyoraku put in front of him, away. "And neither should you. Don´t you think you´ve had enough?" Hitsugaya slowly sat down ,blankly staring at the cups in front of him.
Zafrina

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi on Mon 05 Apr 2010, 22:44

Shunsui sat down and looked seriously at Hitsugayas eyes. "You know, you should really learn to relax and have some fun sometimes." He looked around the empty shacks and laughed silently. "Everyone's gone anyways. It's not like we'll get in any trouble for drinking a bit of sake. Or could it be that you can't handle alcohol, huh Toshiro-kun?" Shunsui smirked at Hitsugaya and drank a bit.
Satoshi

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochi on Mon 05 Apr 2010, 22:52

"Your squad is not the only one missing Hitsugaya taichou" Orochi said with a smile as he made a very small movement that signaled the captain to look around the room, which was completely empty save for Orochi himself.

"Why don't we just loosen up a little bit? It must be terribly difficult to work under stress" he said as he took one of the cup and sat as he looked at the documents on his left and started transcribing with his right, salvaging whatever he could make out form the blurs, or using whatever context he could find as he rewrote the reports and looked fr anything interesting.

His left hand holding the sake which he brought towards his lips. Orochi took a small sip, the clear liquid a delicious flavor, not too dry yet not too sweet either. "Please make yourselves at home in the office, there are plenty of snacks around, we usually keep them in case the fukutaichou of the eleventh squad comes around" Orochi kept saying.

"It is very unusual for me to ever see Kouraku taichou and hitsugaya taichou in this neck of the woods after all" Orochi set the cup down, took one of the reports and put it away as he started working on the one underneath it. He was not so efficient as others but working inside this squad for so long had made him become more accustomed to writing at a faster speed than most others. Well almost everybody in this squad was able to write at least at the speed in which Orochi was writing at.

"Plus Kouraku taichou is right...when do you get to enjoy an empty office like this?" Orochi took the small cup of sake and lifted it again as he took another sip form it, setting it down as he gulped the clear liquid.
Orochi

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zafrina on Mon 05 Apr 2010, 23:11

Hitsugaya crossed his arms,feeling insulted. He didn´t even bother to correct Kyoraku about addressing him properly. He knew that the 8th squad taicho is just going to keep ignoring him. "What? You want to say I don´t know how to have fun? And for your information,I can handle alcohol just fine. " His eyes quickly shifted from Kyoraku´s face to a small cup and then back on Orochi.
"Yeah,well. I noticed that everyone is missing. It´s too quiet. But,I can´t really complain about that. "
Zafrina

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi on Mon 05 Apr 2010, 23:34

Shunsui's cheeks tuned red again, he smiled and leaned over to push the cup of sake closer to Hitsugaya. "Toshiro-kun, you're all talk, lets see you in action" He laughed and then looked at Orochi. He was writing quickly and perfectly, and yet he didn't even seem as if he was concentrating on his job or rushing at all because he was still sipping his drink every once in a while. "You sure can drink, surprisingly you can also continue with your work without any problems." Kyouraku smiled back at Hitsugaya and went for another cup.
Satoshi

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochi on Mon 05 Apr 2010, 23:50

Orochi smirked at Hitsugaya as he sipped the sake; giving a funny glance at Kyouraku as he did so. He set his cup down as gave Hitsugaya's cup another small push, placing it even closer toward the captain.

Orochi then looked at Kyouraku and smiled "Actually I can't hold my alcohol down very well" He said smiling as he finished transcribing the last piece of wet report down.

"Come on Hitsugaya Taicou" Grinned Orochi "I'll let you know if i found anything interesting if you stay and drink with us" He said with one eye open and one closed, his cheeks a little pink in color.
Orochi

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zafrina on Tue 06 Apr 2010, 15:06

Hitsugaya was staring at the small cup,that was apparently coming closer and closer to him.He pushed it away with his finger. " This place is not a bar." He snapped at the two of them. "And I do not need to prove myself to you,Kyoraku. It´s childish."
He added more quietly. He slowly turned his head to Orochi and gave him a cold stare.
"You did not just try to blackmail me with sake,did you?" Hitsugaya wasn´t really sure if any of the things he had just said got to any of them. But he had to admit they looked rather funny being a bit tipsy like this.
Zafrina

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochi on Tue 06 Apr 2010, 18:38

"Oh no, i would never dare blackmail a captain, I just gave the slight sugestion that I'd give the information more quickly over a drink" Orochi said as he winked at hitsugaya taichou. "Bar or no bar I don't think anybody would actually catch us... I'm almost sure that nobody from my squad is going to show up anytime soon..." Orochi said with an almost bored look on his face.

Looking at the unread pile Orochi brought the papers closer to him and started to read while drinking sake every now and then, his face getting red like a tomato's as he did. "You know what doing the same thing for long periods of time do to you?" Orochi started saying to particularly nobody. "You end up still working unconsciously while you're sleeping..." Orochi's eyes closed as he moved the papers from one pile to the next, holding then for a few seconds in front of him, no longer lifting up the cup of sake.

Orochi yawned and started to snore as he kept on moving unconsciously. "None of these reports have much about Hueco mundo... except for the ocational random holow that akes its way..." orochi said while sleeping. "Stick around though maybe if eerything is put tpgether a bigger picture will come up" orochi kept saying while he slept, and snored in between sentences every now and then.
Orochi

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi on Tue 06 Apr 2010, 18:48

As he was trying to figure out what Hitsugaya had just said Shunsui kept attempting to grab the bottle of sake over and over again. Once he finally got a hold of it and poured some more sake in his cup he tried drinking it but he failed miserably and spilled it all over himself. "Mmm, that's some good sake Toshiro-kun. But you're too young to be drinking it anyways." Shunsui smiled and moved his eyes towards Orochi while quickly continuing to talk as if he was trying to cover something up. "You know, you are a strange guy, a good worker but strange."

Shunsui took off his kimono and haori that were wet from alcohol and threw them down on the floor, he laid next to them and stretched. "Nothing like a nice day of drinking and relaxation." He laughed and sat back up to get more sake.
Satoshi

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zafrina on Tue 06 Apr 2010, 19:07

Hitsugaya kept blankly staring at Orochi´s face as he seemed to be falling asleep. Hitsugaya turned his face to Kyoraku to ask him something,but Kyoraku was already in his own world talking to himself.
"Wow...How do you do this? Hello?" Hitsugaya started waving his hand in front of Orochi´s face,but he got no response.
"I really need someone like him in my squad."
He added,more to himself. With the corner of his eye,he caught Kyoraku´s hand reaching for the bottle of sake that was on the table. "This is disgraceful." He snapped at Kyoraku as he moved the bottle further away from him. " This guy is working while sleeping!" He pointed at Orochi. "And you are barely standing. Don´t you think you´ve had enough?"
Hitsugaya leaned back in his chair and sighed. He knew that nothing he says will go through. He was also very thankful that Matsumoto was nowhere near around here. She would probably already be in the worse state than them. "And what does my age has to do with everything?! I´m a Captain. If I want to drink,I´ll drink." He suddenly blurted .
Zafrina

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochi on Tue 06 Apr 2010, 20:14

A bubble strated to come out from Orochi's nose, inflating and deflating as he breathed, the papers still going from one pile to the other, his eyes now half open.

"I tell you enough years of this and you'll be doing it too Hitsugaya taichou" replied orochi sleeping.

"Interesting" he mumbled as he blankly moved the papers. "Hitsugaya taichou is there a piece missing? It looks like one of the pages dropped" Orochi mumbles already snoring and sleeping.

"I'm flattered that you might want somebody like me in your squad." Orochi kept saying as his red face kept on shining pinkish red- and bright yellow.
Orochi

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zafrina on Tue 06 Apr 2010, 20:28

Hitsugaya made a grimace,while watching the bubble inflate.
"Oh that´s just gross. And creepy. Come on,wake up!"
He grabbed Orochi´s shoulders and shook him. "It´s like I´m talking to myself, but I´m not."

Hitsugaya turned around and quickly scanned the floor with his eyes. "How the hell should I know if there is a piece missing,since the papers started flying around when I bumped into Kyoraku. There could be tons of pieces missing."
He replied in a bit irritated tone.
"And don´t flatter yourself too much. I only think it´s practical when someone can work and sleep at the same time. " Hitsugaya tried to stay serious,but couldn´t help himself and started laughing.
Zafrina

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi on Tue 06 Apr 2010, 20:35

Even though he was completely drunk Shunsui stood up like nothing happened. He walked up to the desk on which he could see more papers, he took them and handed them over to Orochi. "He sure is a working machine, it's hard to believe that he actually gets to rest while doing that."

Shunsui leaned forward to pick up his soaked clothes. He walked out surprisingly well for someone who couldn't even grab a bottle a few minutes ago and he carefully placed his haori and kimono on a rock near by. He returned to the 9th division's headquarters with a serious look on his face and sat right next to Hitsugaya. "Toshiro-san, I have to ask you something important and I want you to answer me honestly. Did you ever even try drinking sake?" His facial expression remained completely serious even though the conversation he was starting wasn't serious at all.
Satoshi

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochi on Tue 06 Apr 2010, 20:48

*pop*

"huH!?" Orochi woke up, his face slightly red. The reading was already finished... somehow... "I'm sorry I must have fallen asleep on you..." Orochi said as he caught a glimpse of Hitsugaya... LAUGHING!?

A rare sight indeed.

Kyouraku had grabben more papers and gave them to orochi, who read them quickly."

Orochi looked around the floor "excuse me for one second" He go up, and passed captain Kyouraku laying on the floor. Orochi opened the door to the headquarters and found a single piece of paper, picked it up and read it.

"Oh... " Although he had no idea why, the document that had started from what seemed to be halfway made total sense to him. Orochi slowly walked toward the desk, almost stumbling at some point but somehow maintaining his balance.

"Ok.." orochi said with confusion in his face, as an idea in his mind started to form without him really knowing why. Though since it has happened more than once that whatever he spoke in these situations somehow ended up being relevant orochi siply spoke away "Um... The hollows and their appearances actually make a perfect circle around soul society.. whatever that means..." he told Hitsugaya taichou "And i don't know what you mean by me flattering myself either" Oroci said with a clueless face at the laughing captain.

"Did something happen when i fell asleep?" he said as he sat down behind his desk and started drinking sake from his cup as if nothing had happened before. Noticing shortly after that Hitsugaya's cup was still untouched.

"orochi then fell silent as he looked at Kyouraku's new conversation topic and got suddenly interested. "Hmm Yeah I've been wondering that too.."
Orochi

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zafrina on Tue 06 Apr 2010, 22:52

As soon as Orochi opened his eyes,Hitsugaya´s face went all serious again and he stopped laughing,covering it with a cough. His eyes followed Orochi as he stood up,picked up the paper and sat back. "Khm... Wait,you don´t remem....Never mind." He said a bit confused. "Nothing happened while you were asleep."
Hitsugaya noticed Kyoraku was getting ready to get up,so he quickly jumped on his feet,just in case he needed to prevent him from falling. But,Kyoraku passed by him like nothing happened. Hitsugaya sat back down. He was actually pretty amazed how well Kyoraku could handle alcohol.
"That is not important at all!" He replied to Kyoraku´s question,a bit quicker and louder than he´d planned to. "And I don´t see how does that have to do with anything. " He continued,hoping that the warmness he felt in his cheeks wasn´t showing on the outside.
"A circle? What do you mean by that?" He turned to Orochi trying to change the subject.
Zafrina

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochi on Tue 06 Apr 2010, 23:53

Orochi not sure of what he said suddenly realized. "I'm sorry I must be loosing my mind.. I meant the seretei... but from your reports and the location of hollow appearance..." Orochi walked toward a cabinet and pulled out a map which he hung on the wall and pointed 3 meters away from the seretei's walls.

he took a stick out and looked and recided the coordinates of the past hollow sightings inside of the repoerts, as he pointed at them and used an eraseable marker to put a dot on the map. after he was done, a perfect circle of dots appeared in the map.

"I don't know if it means anything though..." he said matter of factly "i mean.. seretei is circular anyway.. except every sighting was specifically 3 meters away from the wall..."

Orochi took the map away and then sat back down. "Back to the important business... you never really answered the question about drinking" He said as he winked, noticing that Hitsugaya's face had gotten slightly pink.
Orochi

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top