Bleach Inferno
Welcome to Bleach Inferno, Bleach RP forum!
You are viewing this forum as a Guest. Register now and start role-playing.
Stand on the side of powerful Gotei 13; become an Arrancar; join up with Vizards or just follow your own instincts and beliefs and fight for your own justice.
What's it gonna be?

Spirit in danger.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spirit in danger.

Post by Orihime Inoue on Mon 21 Jun 2010, 15:56

Many narrow and small streets in downtown of Karakura. 26 degrees and a clear blue sky.

Public, so feel free to post o.o

Last edited by Orihime Inoue on Mon 21 Jun 2010, 15:57; edited 1 time in total
Orihime Inoue

Character Info
Name: Inoue Orihime
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Re: Spirit in danger.

Post by Orihime Inoue on Mon 21 Jun 2010, 15:56

Hot weather...maybe i should by some sunscreen so i dont get burned.., was the thoughts running through the now 16 year old Orihime Inoue`s head. Over the months, things had slowy begun to return to normal in Karakura. She still went to the same old school, with the same old friends, lived in the same apartment and still trained a few afternoons at Uruhara`s trainning ground in his "basement".

so much time has passed...im sure everything is enjoying the peace.., she thought, as a small smile came accros her lips. All of a sudden, a children`s crying broke through the hot afternoon air. She looked around, only to spot a young boy who seemend to be in the age of 10 max, sitting at the sidewalk with a chain sticking out of his chest. The chain only had a few links left, with meant he maybe only had until nighttime befor the links dissapeard, and he would become a hollow.

"Um...hello, why are you crying?", she said as she kneeld down, looking down at the young crying spirit with concern. "C-can you see me?", he asked in a sobbing voice, looking up at her with tearful darkbrown eyes. "Yes...now, please stand up, you`ll get dirty by sitting on the ground", she said, as she offerd her hand so he could stand up. The young spirit took her hand, but didnt let go, tugging it scared.

"n, no one else can see me...and i have seen scary monsters lurking around..", "Scary monsters? Dont worry..i know people who can send you to a beautiful place were you will get alot of friends..","Papa and mama..will they also be there?.."[/color]. She looked down at him with soft eyes, about to cry herself, but then gave him a little smile and tugged his hand. "Yes they will...", "Yays, thanks miss!", he said, giving her a big happy grin.

We have to hurry.., she thought, while she walked down the street, holding the young boy spirit`s hand. The street was empty because it was one of the more feared neighborhoods in Karakura, alot of gangs and such wandered these streets. Orihime had desided to ask Uruhara for help, since it would be better than roarmng the streets of karakura, hoping to somewere find a shinigami. She didnt want to disturb Ichigo with such a problem, it would only cause him more stress, and he was probably out hunting hollows at the moment.
Orihime Inoue

Character Info
Name: Inoue Orihime
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by xdark_ichigox on Tue 22 Jun 2010, 04:16

"Sigh. Nothing on T.V." Ichigo said as he flipped through the channels. He slouching on the couching finding something to do on this hot scorching day. "Drama. Documentary. Kid show. Infomercial. Commerical. Blah. Nothing." He flipped through another channel, and saw it was another commerical only this one caught his attention. This one was advertising a new resteraunt that just opened downtown in Karakura Town. "Come join us at Daisuke's American Resteraunt. A taste of American food right here in Japan. We got cheeseburger, deep dish pizzas, Philly cheesesteak, food only heard in America. So what are you waiting for? Come on down!" Ichigo leaned forward and watched the rest of commerical. After that he turned off the T.V and got up. "Seems interesting. Might as well go check it out. I am a little hungry."

He head out of the door and shield his face from the sun. "Gah. So bright today. That's it. I'm buying myself a large drink when I get there." He really wanted to get there fast, but didn't want to run because of the heat. Instead he took some shortcuts through the back alleys. Within 10 minutes he arrived at the resteraunt and saw how unique it was. There were a lot of American stuff outside the resteraunt. From the American flag, a bald eagle, a guy pretending to be Uncle Sam and handing out flyers, and more red, white and blue stuff. "Hmm. They're going all out aren't they? I wonder if the food is good." He went in and gave a sigh of relief when he felt the air condition. "Ah, this feels good." He waited in line, which to his surprise wasn't that long even though today was there grand opening. It didn't matter to him. The shorter the line, the more time he can get his food.

While he was in line, he looked at the menu to figure out what to get. Everything he looked good to him, and there were so many choices. Before he could choose, it was his turn to order. "Umm yeah...can I get a cheeseburger with fries and a large Coke, please." He gave the cashier some money and waited for his food to arrive. It wasn't that long until he got his food and found a place to sit. He took a bite out of the cheeseburger and gave a nod of approval. "Mmm. Not bad." He took another bite of it follow by a couple of fries. 10 minutes later he finished his cheeseburger and fries as he gave a loud burp. "Wow that really fills you up." He took a big gulp of his drink as he threw his trash away. As much as he wanted to stay in this air conditioned resteraunt, he needed to get home.

It was still hot outside when he left the resteraunt, but this time he had a drink in his hand. He took another gulp from his drink and headed off. Again, he took a shortcut to get home faster. Yet, somehow when he took the shortcut, it wasn't a shortcut at all. "Crap. I took the wrong turn again." He was about to turn around and head back where he came from, until he noticed a familiar person walking down the street with someone he didn't know. Upon closer inspection, he saw that in fact it was Orihime with a little boy with her. "What's she doing with him?" He walked up to her and gave her a friendly smile at her. That when he noticed something was troubling her and it something to do with the boy. The boy in fact had a chain sticking out of his chest. "Hi Orihime! What's troubling you? Does it have to do with the boy?"

Character Info
Name: Kurosaki Ichigo
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top