Bleach Inferno
Welcome to Bleach Inferno, Bleach RP forum!
You are viewing this forum as a Guest. Register now and start role-playing.
Stand on the side of powerful Gotei 13; become an Arrancar; join up with Vizards or just follow your own instincts and beliefs and fight for your own justice.
What's it gonna be?

Abandoned Hospital

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Abandoned Hospital

Post by Arithus on Thu 10 Jun 2010, 05:29

The spooky old abandoned Matsukura Hospital that has known to have ghost of dead patients in it
BEWARE!
Arithus

Character Info
Name: Hiriashi Arithus
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Re: Abandoned Hospital

Post by Arithus on Thu 10 Jun 2010, 07:12

Ari stood on top of the west wing of the hospital a pile of rocks next to him.Picking up a rock Ari chucked across the hospital into a dirty window of the east wing the rock punched a jagged hole in the window.The sun was slowly rising up covering the area in a golden light.Drifting up through the cement of the hospital a small framed spirit floated up next to the young quincy Ari picked up another rock"Yes?"Ari asked the spirit"Umm where am I"The spirit asked fixing his tie."Your in an abandoned hospital and not mention your dead"Ari said"That's impossible see"The ghost said touching his head Ari turned towards the spirit before throwing the rock through the spirits head"OHH I AM REALLY REALLY SORRY THERE IS A HOLE IN YOUR HEAD"Ari made a fake gasp the spirit got even paler shaking then Ari broke out laughing"Oh man you should have seen the look on your face"Ari said trying to suppress the laughter.

Arithus sat down on the floor"Well besides that i forgot to introduce myself"Arithus huffed out look up at the spirit"I'm Arithus but people just call me Ari"The boy grinned"Nice to meet you Ari I'm Hareld"The spirit said shakily Ari stood back up dusting off his pants"Sorry but I can't pass you over Hareld go try the city its filled with shinigami"Ari scratched his head"Thank you very much"Hareld shakily passing through the floor"Watch your step"Ari shouted behind the spirit before laying back and thinking about random thoughts
Arithus

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by xdark_ichigox on Fri 11 Jun 2010, 21:54

Ichigo was in his Shinigami form, patrolling the town for any signs of Hollows or wandering spirit. He was almost done, now that the sun was rising, and that meant Ichigo needed to get back to bed. Lucky for him, it was Saturday, so he can sleep in as long as he want. As he jumped from one roof to another, he saw no signs of spirits. "Hmm nothing." It was awfully quiet tonight. Only a couple of weak hollows, nothing big. It's has been a dull week, as Ichigo wanted something do. From atop of a building he saw the abandon hosiptal nearby. It has been a long time since he's been there since that last incident with Don Kanonji. God he hated him.

That was the past, and now he had more important things to do. Yet, he still wanted to check out the place. He shunpo there and arrived in front of the hospital. He felt a faint reiastus nearby and knew for sure that it was coming from the hospital. Actually it was on the rooftop. He again shunpo and arrived where the reiastus was and saw a guy laying there. "Hello there. And you are?"

Character Info
Name: Kurosaki Ichigo
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Arithus on Wed 16 Jun 2010, 03:30

Arithus felt unnatural reiastu enter the area of the hospital."Hollows don't hunt in packs and I haven't seen any menos since I've been here"Ari murmured before he could lift his head a black robed figure materialized next to him with a greeting.Ari jumped with surprise thinking he was about to be attacked.Ari sat up"Hi there"Ari said looking at the orange haired boy"My names Arithus but most people call me Ari"He said staring at the shinigami.Ari slowly got up stretching his arms then dusted his pants off."You have the most unnatural reiastu I've ever seen"Ari blurted out without thinking

Ari picked up a rock tossing up then snatched it out of the air before throwing it at another window shattering what was left of the window that he broke earlier as the sun sank lower to the horizon and picked up another rock tossing it up repeatedly catching it and thinking about why the shinigami was there
Arithus

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by xdark_ichigox on Fri 25 Jun 2010, 06:00

Ichigo watched Ari throw rocks at windows and began to wonder what was he doing here. "Nice to meet you Ari. The name is Kurosaki Ichigo." Then he realized how Ari was able to see him and how he knew how large his reiastus was. "Yeah I get that a lot. Sometimes it's a good thing and sometime it's not." As he was examining Ari he felt a strong reiastus within him. Clearly he wasn't any ordinary human. He didn't look like a Shinigami either. So he had some kind of special ability like Sado and Orihime, or another Quincy like Ishida.

Soon he felt a weak reiastus wandering nearby. It's a spirit. He looked at Ari who was now throwing a rock in the air and said, "Be right back." With that he Shunpo to the spot where the reiastus was and saw a wandering spirit looking out of the window. Ichigo approached the spirit and placed his hand on his shoulder. "Excuse me are you lost?" The spirit jumped when he heard someone spoke to him. "AH! Don't do that. Anyway maybe. Have you seen a Shinigami around here." Ichigo cocked his head. It seemed he didn't know what a Shinigami was. "You're looking at one right mister. May I asked what is your name." The spirit just stared at him, probably observing how a Shinigami looked. "So you're a Shinigami. I-I'm Hareld. So what...what are you gonna do to me." Ichigo just stared at him. He really doesn't know what's going on, does he? "Well Hareld, my duty as a Shinigami is to send wandering spirit who are stuck in the human world to Soul Society." Hareld looked confused. "What's Soul Society?" A smirked appeared on Ichigo's face. "Sould Society is a place where people go when they die. It's where the spirits live and interact with other spirits." Hareld placed a hand under his chin and nodded. "Uh huh. And why should I be in Soul Society and not here?" God this guy asked too many questions. "If you stay here, there is a chance a Hollow will come out and get you. And trust me you do not want to be caught by a hollow."

Ichigo stopped Hareld from speaking, because he already knew what he was going to ask. "I know what you're thinking. What is a Hollow, you might asked? Well a hollow is an evil spirit that feeds off other spirits and sometimes humans. It's a another duty I have to deal with. I take Hollows and protect the spirits from getting eaten." Hareld looked convinced as he nodded at Ichigo. "O...Ok. I heard enough. Send me to this Soul Society and get over with." Ichigo gave a loud sigh and took out his Zanpakuto. "Finally. Now hold still as I send you off." He placed the butt of the hilt in the middle of Hareld's forehead, as a glowing light appeared. Soon Hareld's spirit began to dissipate and finally the light was gone and so was Hareld.

Ichigo wrapped his Zanpakuto with the cloth and placed it behind his back. Then he Shunpo back to where Ari was who was still there doing the same thing. "Sorry to keep you waiting. I just sent a spirit to Soul Society." Ichigo crossed his arms and spoke the first thing that came to his mind. "So Ari. Why are you in this abandon hosiptal?"

Character Info
Name: Kurosaki Ichigo
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top