Bleach Inferno
Welcome to Bleach Inferno, Bleach RP forum!
You are viewing this forum as a Guest. Register now and start role-playing.
Stand on the side of powerful Gotei 13; become an Arrancar; join up with Vizards or just follow your own instincts and beliefs and fight for your own justice.
What's it gonna be?

Training(open)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Training(open)

Post by mangagal2 on Sat 24 Apr 2010, 20:14

First topic message reminder :

This is the training area in Squad 11. Its mostly used by the Squad-mates but as long as they have Zaraki's permission, they can use this area.

Cas breathed heavily as she tried to straighten up her stance. But unfortunately she just ended up falling to her knees. The sweat from her brow fell to the floor as she desperately tried to stand to her feet. But every time she tried she would just fall again and slump. She lied her head on the floor as she gave up. She closed her eyes in rest "Get up" a voice barked to her. Cas opened her eyes and saw a boy who was at least 6'1. He had short blonde hair to his shoulders and a red hoodie on. The hood was over his head and his crystal green eyes glared at Cas. He had long claw knuckles on his hand and this boy was her zanpaktou spirit.

She looked up at the boy as he growled. "I said get up!" he yelled as he picked her up by the front of her robes. She was lifted a few feet off the ground and ended up staring into his eyes. "You are so damn weak! I don't know why I'm even partnered with you" he muttered. Cas didn't respond. "You swore to me that you would make me stronger. That's why i agreed to be your partner" he explained when her eyes widened. "I've tried Tsubasa" she finally spoke. He tsked and let her kit the ground. "Bullshit, you're giving up. But you can't!" he screamed at her.

Cas just took the verbal abuse as Tsubasa ran his hand through his hair. He then walked over to her and got to her level. "I'm only pushing you because you are so strong and you can do so much better then this. We need to achieve Bankai, I know we can. I believe in you Cas" he spoke softly which was completely out of character for him. Usually all Tsubasa yelled at her was that she needed to get stronger ad train more. She looked up as he ruffled her hair. "I love ya kid, the two of us can do anything. So let's give them hell!" he suggested as Cas smiled. She then pursued through the pain and stood up. "You're right. I won't let you down" she poke as she pushed her body further. She wouldn't give up; she would achieve bankai and be the best in Squad 11, even if it killed her
mangagal2

Character Info
Name: Cassandra Ramirez
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Re: Training(open)

Post by mangagal2 on Sat 01 May 2010, 04:47

Cas smirked as she watched him become covered by the smoke from the attack. She didn't seem worried until he came out. Her eyes widened as bit as he thrusted towards her. But she just stood there in fear until she remembered. A few butterflies appeared in front of her after she had gotten slashed . Blood trickled from her cheek as she had dropped to her knees to avoid the attack.

"Scatter!" she instructed them. They did as she asked as half of them went after Orochi and the other half stayed with her. "Be careful, these are my favorites." she told Orochi. She made a sweeping motion with her ram and hundred of butterflies flew forward ready to protect her

mangagal2

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochi on Sat 01 May 2010, 05:13

Orochi smiled at her, still holding the sword strongly. He had understood how the shikai worked by now, and all he needed to do was to avoid the butterflies.

Orochi saw the butterflies closing in on him, a quick dash to the left, zig, then zag. It didn't matter now, If the butterflies exploded at such range when they were close to her, then she would receive the damage too, along with whatever he could do to harm her. Orochi closed in on her while still moving at what seemed like random patterns, if the butterflies were to move in toward him she would have to redirect the whole bunch, and truthfully that would be a difficult task to do, not even byakuyan controlled his petals individually, but rather as a group.

Orochi Closed in again, wondering how the butterflies would reach as he started a slash from above, and abrutly changed his stance to perform a thrust at Cas's left shoulder from a diagonal position, if she were to dodge Orochi would simply turn the blade thirty degrees and slash down, either way he would attempt to get a hit on her.

If she thought that being nine ranks above him was reason for his skills to be lower than hers, then she could probably wrong, for Orochi had been the one to force his performance to look a certain way, so as to be able to choose his own seat.

"Oh i'll be careful about it..." Orochi said as he gave Cas a smile while their face had been close enough.

Orochi had been holding in his pain from all the moving, but the burns were not something he could not deal with, he was after all, a trained shinigami, enduring pain and fighting to his fullest extent was one thing that he had learned to focus on when it battle, just as how he was able to focus at work even when he didn't really give out his one hundred percent.

"I'm glad to see that you started fighting seriously" orochi kept saying with his smile still lingering on his face.
Orochi

Character Info
Name: Kin Orochi
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by mangagal2 on Sat 01 May 2010, 05:31

"Of course, all work and no play makes this fight no fun" sh spoke as she returned the smile. This was when Cas dropped her smile and got somewhat serious. She stayed where she was as she expected him to come closer and closer to her. She then smirked as he came closer; playing right into her plans. There was a whole load of butterflies that had intentionally not gone after him.

As he came towards her they then appeared behind him as she smirked. Just as he slashed at her she missed barely as she held out her hands in front of her body. "Hadou #! Sho!" she called as more then like;y Orochi would be pushed away from her. And if he didn't look behind him he would be shoved right into a cloud full of butterflies that upon contact with another entity would explode.

She then flipped away skidding upon the floor ready for a counterattack from Orochi. "Let's see how he handles that" she spoke softly to Tsubasa who tched and glared at the boy even though he couldn't see the blode
mangagal2

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochi on Sat 01 May 2010, 06:22

As Cas pushed Orochi Away and into the butterfly cloud his smile grew wider, it was pretty difficult to not notice the horde of butterflies behind him about to explode.

It didn't matter regardless. As soon as Cas had started to cast her Hadou Orochi had pepared a little surprise in his mind, He had been counting on the butterflies filling up the field for surprise attacks, and because of this scenario he had deduced quickly enough that Cas would try to force him toward the butterflies. Having them all in one place was at the moment even more opportune than anything else.

"Bakudo yon! Hainawa!" he said as a rope entangled Cas's arms. Orochi took a hold of the end of the rope with his left hand and yanked her forward as he pulled with enough strength to make her reach the wall of butterflies before he would.

As Cas flew toward him orochi twisted his body in mid air and slashed at her from the bottom left side up, making sure that whatever he did to her would only cause a light wound. Orochi let go of the rope as he landed on the floor and skidded backwards a little.

By pulling cas his momentum had been stopped and completely transfered to her, while at the same time the slash he performed had provided an extra bit of momentum for him to go on the opposing direction as Cas had been sent flying even quicker toward the swarm of butterflies.

"I was restraining myself from using Kidos, but given that you used one yourself, fair game?" He asked as he stood in a battle stance, ready for whatever counter attack Cas would give him.

"tch..." Orochi then said to himself as the burn on his back gave him some discomfort.
Orochi

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by mangagal2 on Sat 01 May 2010, 23:36

Cas had comepletely not expected to be caught up in a Kido trap. She was pulled forward and launched into her own butterfly trap. It was true that once they touched something they would explode upon contact so she had to think quickly. So she glanced at the ground and an idea popped into her head.

"Hadou #1, Sho" she shoued as she was pushed off the ground and into the air. She had nearly missed yet not completely the cloud of butterflies. She was however slashed by the sword. The butterfly cloud missed her as she slid to the ground as her arm dripped crimson liquid. "this isn't working" she murmured to herself as she looked around the room.

She then realized something and smirked to herself. "Bingo" she spoke softly as she made a downward motion with her arm and some leftover butterflies came crashing towards Orochi who was caught off guard by his burn.
mangagal2

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochi on Sun 02 May 2010, 01:31

Orochi had been caught off guard by the butterflies indeed. he had hoped that he would not have the need to use so many Kidos in a training battle. The butterflies closed in on him and orochi's surprised face had indeed come toward him with that same intention.

The girl was forcing him to use things he did not even wish to use. orochi saw the butterflies come toward him as he disappeared in the mids of the remaining butterflies. Shunpo, the one thing he had been trying to avoid using this whole time against the girl.

orochi reappeared in front of Cas with his sword coming from bellow. He slashed at the girl at point blank range in a combo attack. Down up from left to right, horizontal from right to left, down from left to right, and finishing with a thrust. "Not bad, forcing me to use Shunpo when I have been avoiding it..."
Orochi

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by mangagal2 on Sun 02 May 2010, 02:49

Cas smirked at her plan. But her smile quickly disappeared he disappeared. Shunpo she thought to herself as he appeared in front of her. She blocked the first attack with her one chakram and when the other attack came she threw her hand out. More then likely she would catch the blade with her bare hand and stop it.

Blood trickled from her hand as it dripped onto the floor and onto Orochi's blade. She looked up at him with a smile. She breathed heavily as she held the blade tightly in her hand. "Don't...underestimate...me. I'm not weak, like they think i am. And...I'll prove it...to you!" she called as she held the blade tightly in her hand. She then turned the chakram in her hand and would the made a downward slash, crashing it across Orochi's back.

While doing this she would smile softly. "Get...em...boys" she whispered as whatever butterflies that hadn't blown up already flew towards the two of them. "I don't...mind getting hurt. That's what's fighting is all about. Self-sacrifice...Captain Zaraki...taught me that" she spoke as she let the butterflies come towards you
mangagal2

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochi on Sun 02 May 2010, 07:52

"You're right I should have..." orochi said as he saw why she had been in the fourth seat now. "I guess we both did on some level..." Orochi said as she had crashed her chakram across Orochi's back. Indeed the chakam was heavy, and he had nothing else to do but to withstand the pain. his right hand had let go of the zanpakutou form the pain.

The spikes had gone through his arm and he had been weakened by it. The butterflies started to come closer as she commanded them to do so, letting him know that she didn't care about getting hurt. This time however, he would attempt to get her to take more damage than he had.

Mustering as much strength as he could, orochi grabbed his sword with his right hand again and gripped it tightly as he reached out his left hand and grabbed Cassandra's arm (The one holding the zanpakuto). Orochi then pulled back and lifted Casandra up with the remaining energy as the butterflies approached, and swung her toward the direction that they were coming form as they had come into range.

*BOOM*

The explosion had been huge, If one butterfly caused such a bad burn on orochi, more than one of those exploding would cause serious damage. Orochi had been send flying back form the impulse of the explosion caused by the butterflies. he hit the wall square in the back and fell directly on the floor as he tried to slowly get up, though finding himself in a position too hurt to really be able to do so easily.

Cassandra's Zanpakutou was really something, however... "Cas..." orochi said weakly, hoping that the girl could hear him. "Don't the people in the eleventh division laugh at how your.... Zanpakutou... is ... a ranged... weapon?" he asked her, half expecting his voice to have been too weak for her to even hear him.
Orochi

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by mangagal2 on Mon 03 May 2010, 19:43

There was a huge explosion as Cas disappeared in the cloud of smoke. When the smoke cleared a figure moved. There were scratches and a bit of bruising and maybe some blood dripping. But it was Cas. She limped over to where Orochi was and smiled at his words. She smiled at him as she wiped some blood from around her mouth and above her eye.

"Yeah,...they do a little...bit. But when they fight me...I always seem to...overwhelm...them. They are surprised...at how it works...sine most of them are...melee users. But I don't...mind...it's a good training experience. She had somehow limped over to where Orochi was and her other chakram appeared in her hand as all the butterflies disappeared. "Check...mate" she spoke as she held the chakram to his throat. She then smiled and fell the the ground and passed out from the exhaustion mixed with bloodloss
mangagal2

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochi on Mon 03 May 2010, 22:04

"Do you.. really think it was checkmate?" orochi smiled, unable to move with a chakram on his throat. He had to wonder how she didn't get hurt in that explosion when he himself had.

Inexplicable. "I'll give you this battle, but I'll let you know on a secret...." orochi then lowered with voice to almost a whisper "I never released my shikai" He said as he gave the girl a wink.

Orochi then moved with effort and flipped on his back as Cas fell exhausted on the floor.

I'm tired too...

Orochi's eyes closed slowly, his vision going from clear, to a blur, to complete darkness. It had been an arduous training match.

I hope i get to ask her to keep this a secret... And with this last thought, his consciousness faded away.

A few hours later, a few Shinigamies form the 4th squad had entered the training room as per custom, just in case the eleventh division trained a little too harshly like how they usually did.

To their surprise there were only two shinigamies laying on a pool of some sort of liquid and unconscious on the floor.

"Quick heal them!"

A few of those had gone toward the girl, and another few had gone and started to treat the male.

After working a little bit, the group left the two unconscious, but healed shinigamies, on mats over inside the training room's floor.

((The reason I say liquid... is because Shinigamies are spirits... I don't think they have blood...))
Orochi

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by mangagal2 on Tue 04 May 2010, 01:02

Cas had heard every word he spoke as she seemed to drift off into her own world. She suddenly appeared in her inner world and there was Tsubasa leaning against the fountain with his gaze not on her. She stepped forward and Tsubasa finally looked at her. His gaze was hard and mean and he took a few steps forward. Cas thought he was going to yell at her or even hit her. But when she felt two strong arms clutch her tightly she looked up. Her head was to Tsubasa's chest as he placed his head on topof hers.

"Don't...you..ever... EVER...do anything stupid like that again. That guy kicked our ass even though we were the last ones standing. He beat us because he never released his zanpaktou. Why didn't you stop?" he asked as she lowered her head. "Because I didn't want to give up. i didn't want you to think I was weak" she spoke softly as his eye's widened. He placed his hands on her shoulders as he looked at her. "Don't you get it?! That doesn't matter to me if you are weak. I'd rather you be weak then be dead!" he spoke passionately as her eyes shook.

"We just...have to train more so that you can get a higher stamina. Ok" he offered as she finally met his gaze. She nodded carefully as he smirked. "Good" he spoke as he gently kissed her forehead and then swiftly pressed his lips to her in a cute kiss. She looked at him in surprise as he smirked even more.

Cas opened her eyes and blinked a couple of times. She glanced around the room and remembered the training exercise with Orochi. She then looked down at herself and saw that she was bandaged a bit. She tried to lift her arm but couldn't because it was so sore and it hurt. "Orochi, orochi?" she spoke softly, trying to get him to either open his eyes or talk to her to make sure he was alright
mangagal2

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochi on Tue 04 May 2010, 02:08

"Orochi? orochi?" The voice had brought him out of his unconscious state. the darkness that had slowly cleared up. A small ball of light that grew slowly.

*Why didn't you just use me?* A voice said in his head.

You know why... I still don't know how to reverse your effects....

*Stop lying...*

"Orochi?" he heard repeatedly as an echo.

*You hide me...*

I don't wish to rely on you to win

*Your captain had placed unnecessary ideals on you*

I fear my own sword...

*He left and betrayed us...*

Orochi opened his eyes slowly.

*You perfectly know how to reverse my effects*

I don't...

*Stop lying to yourself...*

"ugh..." Orochi's eyes had fully opened, he was bandaged up, but most of his wounds were gone, or at least they were all treated, the work of the fourth squad, a few of them would frequent the training grounds in teams and care for whoever needed treatment in the grounds. Orochi viewed this behavior as their way of training.

Slowly he sat up and looked at Cassandra, she had been standing in front of him. "I'm alright, how about you?" he said, as he slowly remembered what he had told her before he lost.

That was so conceited of me...

"listen.. I'm sorry about what i said earlier... I was being a sore looser, don't mind it much..." orochi said to Cassandra in a soft tone.

*Why don't you use me?*

I can't hide it from you... but at the same time you already know why...

*You'd be beating people in your squad and maybe others higher ranked than you...*

Only if it takes them by surprise.

The voice disappeared from his head, and everything went silent. "No hard feelings?" He asked Casandra.

It was not good that he had put up a fight like this, but at the same time, he needed to test himself. "Please keep this a secret" orochi said as he winked at her and placed his hands together.

ugh... I shouldn't have moved....
Orochi

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by mangagal2 on Tue 04 May 2010, 02:49

Cas just stood there as he spoke to her softly. When he sat up she just stood there and began to shake slightly. She then rushed over to him and got down on her knees and hugged him. "I'm sorry, I thought I hurt you badly. I'm so sorry" she cried gently as she buried her head into his shoulder as she clung to him a little tighter.

She then let go of him and looked at him with tears in her eyes. She then smiled and wiped her tears away. "Nope, no hard feelings at all. And I promise not to tell" she explained with a light smile
mangagal2

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochi on Tue 04 May 2010, 03:18

Cassandra cried in him shoulder. hurting him badly. "It's ok, We didn't die did we?" Orochi said as she clung to him and reassured him she would not tell.

"yeah... thanks, I appreciate how you won't let people know I can fight..." Orochi said as he hugged her back, consoling her.

"You're a great fighter, all you need is some more training and you'll be fine" Orochi said with a reassuring voice.

*Aww how nice...*

Sometimes... your words are like poison...

The voice in his head laughed *I try...*
Orochi

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by mangagal2 on Tue 04 May 2010, 03:57

"Really?" she asked as her eyes seemed to sparkle from the compliment. "Don't worry, I will work harder because Tsubasa and I have worked too hard to stop now. With more training and practice, I think we'll be great. And it also because of you; you helped me figure out what I need to work on. So thank you Orochi" she spoke softly as she placed her hand on his shoulder.

Her hand glowed a light green as she went about further healing his wounds as a thank you. "You're very sweet, thanks" she sang as she gently kissed him on the cheek.
mangagal2

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochi on Tue 04 May 2010, 04:17

Orochi looked at Cassandra as she healed him. "Good to hear, i have some more training to do if All i could do was take damage in a suicide attack..."

Orochi had to practice some more alright, he took pride in himself, and loosing was not something he enjoyed, then again who would?

Pride... it was maybe his strength, but also his weakness
Orochi

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by mangagal2 on Tue 04 May 2010, 04:25

Cas smiled as she finished up healing him. She then came up with an idea. "You know, I could help you train if you want? My butterflies are like Catpain Kuchiki's flowers. But they can help you train if you wish. I wish to push myself as far as I can. Because one day, I'm going to be the Captain of Squad 11. It doesn't even have to be of Squad 11, it can be any squad really. i just know that I will make Takashi proud of me" she spoke with a smile at the end
mangagal2

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochi on Tue 04 May 2010, 06:18

Orochi smiled at Cas and got up as she did, just as he saw a hell butterfly fly into the training room and head towards him.

"I'll take up your offer on it... and also... for keeping this a secret... the least I could do is show you why I refuse to show others my shikai..."

Orochi's smile dropped as his face turned serious. "Sekkasuru... Hebishi..."

On orochi's hand A blade formed, the tip of which had the form of a snake's head rather than the usual pointy shape that swords had. It's eyes closed.

The sword coiled around orochi without touching him, as the hell butterfly fle behind orochi, The snake's head faced that of the hell butterfly, its head turned away form Cassandra's.

The eyes of the snake opened up, and immediately the hell butterfly turned into stone, and landed heavily on Orochi's hand.

The eyes of the snake didn't even have to glow, it was an instant effect it had on anything that gazed upon it's eyes. Hebishi's eyes closed as it slowly coiled on orochi and rested upon his shoulder.

The body of the snake extended at will, though the extention lenght was nothing compared to ichimaru Gin's zanpakutou. The sword looked more like a whip with a snake head rather than a sword at the moment, the slender body of it coiling around its master had aesthetically made it look that way.

"Do you... understand now?" He said as he looked at the butterfly on his hand and stroke one of it's wings twice with his thumb. At which the butterfly slowly turned back into its original state.

The butterfly chimed a few times and left, as orochi turned his shikai back into a katana and sheathed it.

"They shouldn't be using hell butterflies to invite squad members to the special dinner party the 9th squad will be having in honor of their 100000000000000000th magazine release tomorrow night...."

Orochi said as he looked at cassandra kindly. "My shikai will be our secret for now" he continued saying as he winked at her.
Orochi

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top