Bleach Inferno
Welcome to Bleach Inferno, Bleach RP forum!
You are viewing this forum as a Guest. Register now and start role-playing.
Stand on the side of powerful Gotei 13; become an Arrancar; join up with Vizards or just follow your own instincts and beliefs and fight for your own justice.
What's it gonna be?

Training(open)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Training(open)

Post by mangagal2 on Sat 24 Apr 2010, 20:14

This is the training area in Squad 11. Its mostly used by the Squad-mates but as long as they have Zaraki's permission, they can use this area.

Cas breathed heavily as she tried to straighten up her stance. But unfortunately she just ended up falling to her knees. The sweat from her brow fell to the floor as she desperately tried to stand to her feet. But every time she tried she would just fall again and slump. She lied her head on the floor as she gave up. She closed her eyes in rest "Get up" a voice barked to her. Cas opened her eyes and saw a boy who was at least 6'1. He had short blonde hair to his shoulders and a red hoodie on. The hood was over his head and his crystal green eyes glared at Cas. He had long claw knuckles on his hand and this boy was her zanpaktou spirit.

She looked up at the boy as he growled. "I said get up!" he yelled as he picked her up by the front of her robes. She was lifted a few feet off the ground and ended up staring into his eyes. "You are so damn weak! I don't know why I'm even partnered with you" he muttered. Cas didn't respond. "You swore to me that you would make me stronger. That's why i agreed to be your partner" he explained when her eyes widened. "I've tried Tsubasa" she finally spoke. He tsked and let her kit the ground. "Bullshit, you're giving up. But you can't!" he screamed at her.

Cas just took the verbal abuse as Tsubasa ran his hand through his hair. He then walked over to her and got to her level. "I'm only pushing you because you are so strong and you can do so much better then this. We need to achieve Bankai, I know we can. I believe in you Cas" he spoke softly which was completely out of character for him. Usually all Tsubasa yelled at her was that she needed to get stronger ad train more. She looked up as he ruffled her hair. "I love ya kid, the two of us can do anything. So let's give them hell!" he suggested as Cas smiled. She then pursued through the pain and stood up. "You're right. I won't let you down" she poke as she pushed her body further. She wouldn't give up; she would achieve bankai and be the best in Squad 11, even if it killed her
mangagal2

Character Info
Name: Cassandra Ramirez
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Re: Training(open)

Post by Orochi on Tue 27 Apr 2010, 22:16

Orochi walked through the doors of the training ground, not for any real reason except maybe to train a little bit more on his sword skills. He had suddenly looked forward where he saw a female shinigami already there.

It was most probably somebody form the 11th division as they were maybe one of the very few who frequented these grounds the most. As for why waling into the 11th's squads training grounds? Well Usually they had a more diverse number of equipment, and luckily for Orochi Kenpachi had been the kind to not care where one trained.

It almost looked like Zaraki approved of Orochi simply training for the sake of training, even when he was not of the same squad.

Orochi however wanted to train in another squad's training grounds in order to hide himself from his squad-mates, he didn't want his seating to be changed after all.

Walking closer Orochi noticed that he actually knew this female figure that had been present. Cas Ramirez, fourth seat of the 11th squad. It had been after he actually met her that he's noticed that she was around pretty much everywhere in the seretei.

True he had noticed her around every now and then, but lately it just seemed that everywhere that orochi went, she was around too.

Orochi took out his zanpakutou and started slashing at the air as he practiced various stances, techniques, and looked for more effective ways to combining them.
Orochi

Character Info
Name: Kin Orochi
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by mangagal2 on Thu 29 Apr 2010, 01:39

Dak finally stopped training and sank to the ground in exhaustion. She pulled her hair out of her eyes as she breathed heavily. After a few minutes she finally returned her heartbeat back to its normal rhythm and sat up. She saw someone come into the area to train. She smiled when she recognized him.

"Hi Orochi, how are you?" she asked as she decided to take a nice long break
mangagal2

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochi on Thu 29 Apr 2010, 02:05

"Hi Orochi, how are you?" A female voice said to him when he was in the middle of stopping his sword from touching the ground as he performed a downward slash.

He turned around and looked at Cas "Hi Cas I'm good, I see you're diligently training..." Orochi said as he gave her a smile and sheathed his zanpakutou. Maybe talking would not be a bad idea.
Orochi

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by mangagal2 on Thu 29 Apr 2010, 02:21

She smiled in response to his words. "Yeah, Tsubasa saw to that" she explained as she tied her hair in a braid to keep it out of her eyes. "He's always pushing me to train and get stronger. I wouldn't have a problem with that if he didn't work me like a slave-driver" she laughed a bit
mangagal2

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochi on Thu 29 Apr 2010, 04:54

"Is it nice to always be able to speak with your Zanpakutou?" Orochi asked with interest in his voice, he unsheathed his sword and looked at it.

He walked a few steps back and slashed diagonally, only to then finish up the slashes with an upper slash that formed an 'X' shape. "If i could only train like that with my own zanpakutou too..."
Orochi

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by mangagal2 on Thu 29 Apr 2010, 17:25

Cas tilted her head in confusion. "than why don't you? Usually when Tsubasa and I talk we are in our world. I usually try to enjoy the scenery but he scoffs saying its too girly. Why don't you just go to your Inner World and talk to your zanpakutou. I think that they would understand" she explained softly
mangagal2

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochi on Thu 29 Apr 2010, 19:07

Orochi looked at cas with a smile on his face. "How is it? the inner world?" He asked as he looked at his zanpakutou for a bit longer. "Must be a nice place if you enjoy the scenery"
Orochi

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by mangagal2 on Thu 29 Apr 2010, 21:37

Cas returned the smile and glanced fondly at the butterfly charm on her zanpakutou. "Its beautiful. It is a huge garden with butterflies flying everywhere. There are all sorts of different flowers and so many colors to each of them. There is every species of butterfly in the world there and they are simply breathtaking. There is this huge fountain in the middle and its nice. The water is always cool and arm and the rippling effect takes your mind off of all of your troubles. But Tsubasa hates it cause all he wants to do is fight" she explained with a laugh
mangagal2

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochi on Thu 29 Apr 2010, 22:39

Orochi looked at Car with wonder at her zanpakutou world. All orochi had in his was snakes, gold and stones... a rather dark sky looming above as if thunder would befall on him at any second, and a huge mountain that had a Parthenon on top of it. It resembled the Olympus.

"That sounds nice" orochi said as he started to laugh a little "It almost looks like your Zanpakutou is the one who fits more in the eleventh division rather than you" he said with a smile. He didn't mean any offense, but the ones in the eleventh division had always seemed like barbarian muscleheads, and well cas didn't give out that feeling, so Orochi had always somewhat wondered what was going on. judging by the zanpakutou's personality though it almost made complete sense why she would be in the squad.

Orochi however knew that she also must be a skilled fighter to hold the fourth seat of her division.
Orochi

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by mangagal2 on Thu 29 Apr 2010, 23:21

Cas laughed and smiled at him. "I get that a lot. A lot of people think I'm too kind-hearted or too much of a pushover to be in Squad 11 since I don't enjoy fighting much. They'd say I belong more in Squad 4. But I am an excellent fighter; a prodigy even. You see, I have this bad habit of having a temper and when I'm angry I lose control. "

"It happened when i was there. This girl and I got into a fight and I nearly killed her in the fight. That's when I got transferred into this Squad. Kenpachi didn't believe the story i told him about what happened so he confronted me on it. I explained how when i fought that girl that i felt amazed at my power and that I felt invincible. He smirked and told me that because of that drive to be stronger and my fighting I would make an excellent addition to Squad 11. And that if I kept training the way I do, that one day I might be Captain. Shortly after that i discovered Tsubasa and we became partners" she explained
mangagal2

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochi on Thu 29 Apr 2010, 23:39

Orochi listened to Cas Speak about her past. She really didn't seem like the type of person who would show such displays, and he would have not blamed Kenpachi for not believing it, but the proof was in front of him, She was the fourth seat of the squad, and something like that was not achievable by weakness.

"Oh? This intrigues me a little now..." orochi started saying as he looked at Cas. "How about we both have a small training spar then?" He said when something clicked on him. She was able to freely enter the world of her zanpakutou and freely speak with the spirit Tsubasa. Orochi looked at the girl for a second.

Orochi shrugged it off and talked again "What do you say?" He asked her as he let his arm rest lightly on his now sheathed Zanpakutou.
Orochi

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by mangagal2 on Fri 30 Apr 2010, 00:44

She smiled when he said that that intrigued him. When he suggested that they spar a bit she tilted her head at him. "Sure, Tsubasa would love that" she agreed as she took a deep breath. By now she had recovered completely from training and her spiritual pressure was back to normal
mangagal2

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochi on Fri 30 Apr 2010, 02:47

As Cas Accepted the challenge Orochi then positioned himself into a battle stance, his feet separated. Orochi's left hand held the scabbard, and his right hand held the hilt of the zanpakutou.

Orochi looked ready to fight, wondering if he would be able to hold his ground against the fourth seat of the 11th devision
Orochi

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by mangagal2 on Fri 30 Apr 2010, 03:10

Cas saw him get into a fighting stance and she herself stood up. She ran her hand through her hair as she smirked. "It's a good day for a fight eh Tsubasa?" she inquired. He smirked widely as she showed a tooth from the corner f his mouth. "everyday is a good day for a fight" he explained.

"You can go first if you wish" Cas threw out the question as she stood there with her hand positioned over her shoulder as she briefly touched her zanpakutou's hilt. She was ready to defend or attack if need be
mangagal2

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochi on Fri 30 Apr 2010, 03:13

Orochi heard Cas accept his little sparring suggestion. Fighting her would serve well for traihning, though orochi knew that as a fourth seat she would be something to fight.

orochi went into fighting position, both legs separated, his left hand holding the scabbard and his right hand holding the hilt of his zanpakutou. He looked at cas and didn't take his eyes off of her. Orochi wondered how he would fare against the girl who was 9 ranks above him in the savage division.
Orochi

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by mangagal2 on Fri 30 Apr 2010, 03:47

"You're not going first?" she questioned as she tilted her head. Tsubasa was screaming at her to make a move but she was watching her opponent. she wanted him to make the first move s that she could asses his power level.
mangagal2

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochi on Fri 30 Apr 2010, 05:07

"if you are not..." Oroch ran toward Cas, his footsteps resonating through the training room, each step that brought him closer toward the girl had been taken into consideration, the speed calculated.

Orochi kept his reiatsu levels down low, a reiatsu that fit that of the 20th seat of any division. He would attempt to see how she would react to his attack and would asses her ability from that, after all, she didn't much seem willing to make that first move.

Orochi's hands where still on the same position as from before he had started running. as he got closer he unsheathed his zanpakutou ant slashed at cas, making sure that if he would get her, he would not harm her by using the hilt to make the contact. As oroshi ran past cas he had quickly re-sheathed his zanpakutou inside the scabbard and had turned around to face the girl.

Orochi's stance was now the same one that he had before he started running, as he prepared himself at whatever the girl would attemp to do.
Orochi

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by mangagal2 on Fri 30 Apr 2010, 05:18

Cas didn't even blink as he slashed his sword at her. The only time she even moved was when she ehld up her katan with one hand and blocked the attack as steel clashed together. She didn't even look at him as her bamgs hid her expression.

When he went back to his stance before he slashed at her she finally looked up though her expression was still hidden by her bangs. "You're good, assessing my attacks so that you may counter. But you've still got a long way to go" she spoke almost monotonously. She then looked up at him with a smile

"Well if you're not going to, I might as well. Scream, Tsubasa!" she commanded as her simple katana blade disappeared. When the air cleared there were two long and heavy looking blue chakrams with spikes at the ends. She then raised one into the air as it disappeared. she then looked over to Orochi "Your turn" she spoke softly
mangagal2

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochi on Fri 30 Apr 2010, 05:45

Orochi stared at Cas blankly. He unsheathed his sword and looked at the girl who stood in front on him. She held a chrakam on each hand, the weapon looked awfully dangerous, and Orochi understood immediately that he would have to watch out and avoid getting hit as much as possible, however, so far she had not made a move against him; she had however released her shikai.

"that was my turn..." orochi said calmly as he dashed forward and turned his katana 90 degrees , so that it was now parallel to the ground, and he slashed at her, again assessing her ability with her weapon.

She had earlier parried his Iai rather easily, which proved to orochi that her reactions were sharp and quick, experienced in battle, with this in mind he knew that the two could have a nice match and not get each other killed in training.

Orochi then slashed at Cas again as he quickly turned around in battle stance, keeping an eye in case the other chakram would appear to make an attack.
Orochi

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by mangagal2 on Fri 30 Apr 2010, 17:12

Cas stood her ground as he slashed at her again. She blocked once again with her chakram and then flipped away. A small green butterfly appeared and floated over near where orochi was. It gently landed on his shoulder
mangagal2

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochi on Fri 30 Apr 2010, 19:25

Orochi looked at his shoulder. A butterfly, seemingly a harmless little bug, but Orochi had not forgotten what Cas's description of her zanpakutou world was. As soon as he saw that butterfly land on him he flicked it off and looked at cas. So far all she had done was parry out his attacks, and the last thing he wanted was to be taken by surprise by a random chakram holding him down.

Orochi then relashed his position and he slowly moved toward Cas, he slashed down wards as he god closer to her and flipped his sword to later on slash upward. As the two parried Orochi looked at cas while still keeping an eye for anything unusual around him. "Still assessing my strength?" he asked to the young looking girl.

So far orochi had yet to start fighting, and you could see that cas hadn't started either.

"however...If you're waiting to see my shikai.... you're wasting your time..." Orochi finished saying.
Orochi

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by mangagal2 on Fri 30 Apr 2010, 21:20

The butterfly allowed itself to be flicked away and seemed to fly off. "stop playing with him Cas, we need to end this" Tsubasa chastened her as she nodded. "You're right, this is training after all" she spoke as she stood her ground. As Orochi ran towards her she planted her feet and he slashed at her. She moved to the side while blocking it with one chakram.

The thing that caught her off guard was hen he flipped it and slashed upward. she tried to move out of the way in time but it did hit her. A few strands of her hair hit the floor of the training area. Cas glared at the hair on the floor and then looked up at Orochi. "I was, but now it seems that I'm going to have to stop playing with you. Now, its time to get serious" she spoke as she held out her chakram in front of her body.

"I'd watch my back if I were you" she instructed as the butterfly returned to its previous position. It just sat there for a few seconds until it glowed a bright green and then blew up. With how close it had been to Orochi; he would have a few severe burns from the impact or get hurt
mangagal2

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochi on Sat 01 May 2010, 03:11

Orochi had managed to barely scape hair off from Cas, but she had then suddenly asked him to watch his back.

watch my back? Orochi started to think, when he realized that he had not completely rid himself of the butterfly that he had flicked earlier. The butterfly had gotten close, too close to him by the time he noticed it grow green and explode. With no time to react orochi was sent flying forward from the impact of the explosion, his back had burned from her attack.

This did not mean Orochi would simply loose, As the butterfly exploded Orochi positioned himself so that he would be sent off forward in a position such that eh would be allowed to perform a thrust on the girl.

Orochi helt the swprd parallel and as he flew toward Cas and thrust the sword at her, his speed had been quite fast as he had the earlier explosion's aid the speed of his attack.

Luckily the smoke created by the explosion had concealed orochi's counter attack, so Cas's reaction would have to be crazy fast if she was to dodge an attack last minute.

"Not so easy..." orochi said with hints of pain in his voice.
Orochi

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by mangagal2 on Sat 01 May 2010, 04:47

Cas smirked as she watched him become covered by the smoke from the attack. She didn't seem worried until he came out. Her eyes widened as bit as he thrusted towards her. But she just stood there in fear until she remembered. A few butterflies appeared in front of her after she had gotten slashed . Blood trickled from her cheek as she had dropped to her knees to avoid the attack.

"Scatter!" she instructed them. They did as she asked as half of them went after Orochi and the other half stayed with her. "Be careful, these are my favorites." she told Orochi. She made a sweeping motion with her ram and hundred of butterflies flew forward ready to protect her
mangagal2

Character Info
Abilities/Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top